Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved]

Go down 
+3
Tattycoram
ToastyDonuts
XianOrion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XianOrion

XianOrion

Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved]   Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Hraesvelgr
Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] 350px-Hraesvelgr_cardHas anyone seen this unit? [resolved] 350px-Hraesvelgr_card_back

Has anyone seen this unit before?
My friend said by the writing he isn't in america yet. But I have seen him on some of the trading websites. Like the one that shows how the prices have been shifting so far. If anyone has him fresh, i heard he goes for 5 te, I would like to buy.

Last edited by XianOrion on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ToastyDonuts

ToastyDonuts

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved]   Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:48 pm

XianOrion wrote:
Hraesvelgr
Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] 350px-Hraesvelgr_cardHas anyone seen this unit? [resolved] 350px-Hraesvelgr_card_back

Has anyone seen this unit before?
My friend said by the writing he isn't in america yet. But I have seen him on some of the trading websites. Like the one that shows how the prices have been shifting so far. If anyone has him fresh, i heard he goes for 5 te, I would like to buy.

U have to recruit him. this form is unit. The monster form is a gold eagle. As far seeing if someone is selling. No i have not seen.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved]   Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:54 pm

There are some of his units out there and people do sometimes sell them. If u want to search the forum here or advertise in rare card report, you can call him HraesU and anyone who has the unit will know who u mean. You might be able to get him fresh for 3 or 4 TE in current market.
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved]   Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:49 pm

I hav the monster version of that the full name is Hraesvelgr he was given during the halls of vallahala
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved]   Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:35 pm

I saw one auctioned like yesterday for 2TE fresh
Back to top Go down
bonnet1997ui

bonnet1997ui

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved]   Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:20 am

sGabe4 wrote:
I saw one auctioned like yesterday for 2TE fresh

That's a steal! Surprised

I wouldn't sell mine, even for 10te! I just love him, eheh... My cute lil'angel. :3
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved]   Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:18 am

i have several... to become part of my future flying def
Back to top Go down
XianOrion

XianOrion

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved]   Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Thx guys i got him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved]   Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone seen this unit? [resolved]
Page 1 of 1