Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fezz0Blade

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Hello fellow Fantasica users!,

I go by the name of Fezz0Blade. Been playing since somewhere half way the Colloseum event and found this place looking for soulstone information.

Seems like a good place to get to know a part of the active community (already saw some familiar names)
Registered to contribute information of my succesfull monster recruits

Hope to see you in game (and by that I don't mean stealing my luna Smile ).

-Fezz0
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Welcome to the forum Fezzo! Glad to hear you finally joined and looking forward to reading your posts :-)

If you have not done so, please start by taking the time to read through the Forum Policies.

Fantasica Encyclopedia has tons of information to help you get started out in the game. A must read if I say so myself! :-)

Our Trading Center can be accessed through this link or in the main page. If you're going to partake in the trading portion of the game, please do take the time to read the following:

Our Stance with Silicon Studio/Mobage

How Not to Get Scammed While Trading

• Last but not least, Trading Center Rules

The best way I say to fully enjoy the game is be equipped with the knowledge so you don't fall into the traps/pitfalls that so many people in the past have! :-)

With the formalities out of the way, welcome again to the forum. And if you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Admins (Crowex, clocksprocket - call her clocks not clock >_< lol) & the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox - in his discussion in General Chat : Profile Sig. Is his thread for requests if you'd like a profile avatar and signature. And also, pnoytroi - me! Smile )

Good luck with the game and once again welcome to the forum :-)
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: