Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How do I remove a an account from a registered device?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gkdefined

How do I remove a an account from a registered device? Empty
PostSubject: How do I remove a an account from a registered device?   How do I remove a an account from a registered device? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:33 am

I want to make a new account for my cousin on my phone 4s cause I just got the iPhone 5
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: How do I remove a an account from a registered device?   How do I remove a an account from a registered device? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:04 am

You can't. Once a it has been registered to that phone you can't register a new device unless of course you jail break it.
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: How do I remove a an account from a registered device?   How do I remove a an account from a registered device? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:27 am

What about android?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: How do I remove a an account from a registered device?   How do I remove a an account from a registered device? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:59 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
You can't. Once a it has been registered to that phone you can't register a new device unless of course you jail break it.

-,- wat...

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4270-the-official-comprehensive-faq-for-device-registration

You can register a new device with the same account but the old phone cannot be used for registering any more devices.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: How do I remove a an account from a registered device?   How do I remove a an account from a registered device? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:31 am

Iburnq8 wrote:
What about android?

you could probably jailbreak and spoof your mac address... assuming thats what they look at when registering... bu that comes with its own downsides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I remove a an account from a registered device?   How do I remove a an account from a registered device? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I remove a an account from a registered device?
Page 1 of 1