Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)

Go down 
+5
Maggot
Aniwo
Mysterio006
HoundR
Blargod
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:37 am

Great, the one thing that got me to Fantasica is going to be butchered by the hands of DeNA/Mobage. I hope it won't be a failure of a release much like Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade was. Since it's platformed on mobage, you can be sure that the game is going to be heavily monetized.

The game has already been released on the Japanese side.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:40 am

Final Fantasy? Let's take a look at this...
Spoiler:
Oh my...
Spoiler:
Words can't describe ...
Spoiler:
I can't even...
Spoiler:

I guess Assassins and Master Monks will be expensive. If Ritz appears and/or is playable... watch the images above again Razz
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Wanna bet they're going to use Agrias as a promotional card to draw players in?
Back to top Go down
Mysterio006

Mysterio006

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:41 pm

It may have the face of Final Fantasy Tactics, but not so much the "tactics" part...
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Really hoping that is not a free to play game (if you know what I mean).
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:36 am

Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) Image13

I thought it looked nice, but then the final text came.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Really hoping that is not a free to play game (if you know what I mean).
We all know that's not going to happen. Anything that's Mobage platformed is going to be a giant ripoff.

Agrias Promotional Card
Back to top Go down
Arballest
☆☆
Arballest

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:47 am

dat last 2 word$
if u know what i mean
Back to top Go down
sealbutts

sealbutts

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:18 am

dat ending.

*bleeds internally*

That said I'm looking forward to testing it. Might log into my rusty Japanese iTunes account and download it just to see.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Blargod wrote:
Agrias Promotional Card
I've waited for years to see my waifu make an HD return and this is what I get No 
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:58 pm

masta518 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Agrias Promotional Card
I've waited for years to see my waifu make an HD return and this is what I get No 
Yeah I agree... I guess they're fairly confident that people would join the game just for her. She's quite popular to Japanese players to the point that her pet name is quite well known.
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:27 pm

I LIKE THIS Final Fantasy Tactics, WHEN IT RELEASED ENGLISH VER?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:53 am

siangaun wrote:
I LIKE THIS Final Fantasy Tactics, WHEN IT RELEASED ENGLISH VER?
No word yet currently. Probably they're thinking ways in improving in getting into the western market considering all the negativity mobage platformed games have been getting as of late.

Last news of it was on May 28ish when it was released for Japan. They've been pretty silent ever since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)   Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Tactics S JP (IOS/Android)
Page 1 of 1