Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Economy of Fantasica

Go down 
+6
ElysianField
Maciejas
Timed
schizzlemydiz
memphiskite
149342133j
10 posters
AuthorMessage
149342133j

Economy of Fantasica Empty
PostSubject: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:20 pm

I've been playing Fantasica for a while now, and just recently I just began trading because I want to be able to make some profit in this game.

I noticed a long time ago that 4* units used to be worth some decent amount of te. I'm trying to sell a max 4* set and someone offered me 3te for it.

To me, thats kind of low.

Is the economy of this game that terrible now? should I lower the price on my set (I've set it to 20 but I'm accepting offers) or should I hold onto my cards for another time?

Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Nah, that was just lowballing from that person. Or they were confused by what they read. Happens to me every now and then. Razz

Currently, you can sell your max 4* cards individually for 3-4te each, so as a set, it should be sold for around 15te. You can work around that number, if you prefer to try and get more out of it or sell it for less to get your TE faster.

However, you are right that the economy is declining that it is getting more difficult to get plenty of TE/pots through trades.

Sadly, the economy isn't going to get any better with more cards coming into the market and less TE/pots available for trade, so you're gonna stick it out and try your best to sell them at the price you're happy with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
149342133j

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:44 pm

thanks for the info, I guess for now I'll just wait and see what happens with the trading. Smile
Back to top Go down
schizzlemydiz

schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:57 pm

I for one, say it's about damn time. The prices in the trade section are pretty freaking ridiculous.

MLB Delfina for 400 TE? Really?

It's like people are listing sticker prices of cars...
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:02 pm

schizzlemydiz wrote:
I for one, say it's about damn time.  The prices in the trade section are pretty freaking ridiculous.

MLB Delfina for 400 TE?  Really?

It's like people are listing sticker prices of cars...

i think they want to show off cards not sell them
Back to top Go down
Maciejas

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:09 pm

So how can the free player develop now? Until a while ago, the standard course was "get 4* from an event or buy for cheap, max, sell for profit". But you can't really do that with 5*, as they aren't grindable often enough, and when they are, they sell pretty low too. I'm currently sitting on a metric butt-ton* of 4* units that I probably will end up selling for maybe 4TE/set fresh, since the goddesses have ruined the market for 4* feeders. There's already a thread in trade forum selling a lot of 4*s for 1pot each...

And when I started hoarding, I could've gotten a low-tier 6* for them maxed - now, I might be able to pull off some weak 5*s just to have a complete team... Sigh, back in my days ^^

*that's about 50 units
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:40 am

If it was easier to get TE/pots, all the rich people would be getting richer and you'd still be stuck struggling like many others.

The only way to reach the top is to just work hard at it and to never give up.

Kinda like sports and music.

The more you train/practice, the more profit you'll get out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 am

Maciejas wrote:
So how can the free player develop now? Until a while ago, the standard course was "get 4* from an event or buy for cheap, max, sell for profit". But you can't really do that with 5*, as they aren't grindable often enough, and when they are, they sell pretty low too. I'm currently sitting on a metric butt-ton* of 4* units that I probably will end up selling for maybe 4TE/set fresh, since the goddesses have ruined the market for 4* feeders. There's already a thread in trade forum selling a lot of 4*s for 1pot each...

And when I started hoarding, I could've gotten a low-tier 6* for them maxed - now, I might be able to pull off some weak 5*s just to have a complete team... Sigh, back in my days ^^

*that's about 50 units

4* and 5* feeders will keep being usefull even though goddesses are here.

simply because goddesses won't work on monsters. and i events to recruit monsters people want to level up theirs as fast as possible to make it easier to recruit them or if they like having a Defence.
Back to top Go down
elforte

elforte

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:55 pm

TE and potions will always be the most expensive commodity (with both prices varying at different times) since despite being the most widely traded, they're also the fastest decreasing during events, and at the same time are required to rank.
Back to top Go down
insatiableiam

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:09 pm

I honestly think the way the economy is funded in this game is a bit retarded. Developers made currency absolutely worthless aside from enhancing and skill purchases (this one becoming obsolete once you're maxed out)

If they provided a system where say there was an auction house or following a standard RPG economy where "gold, rubies, zen" or whatever currency name was actually used for useful things. I think a way to fix that is to make TE and potions purchasable with luna but still being able to sell them for real life currency by selling them in a bundle instead 1$ per. This way they still can manage a profit with those who aren't willing to work in-game and throw their expenses and give players who don't have the funds or don't want to really throw down such large amount of money to enjoy the game a fair play.

I also would love to see them add a trade house listing option in their panel but I guess that's asking for too much.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:34 am

I would love if we could use Luna for purchasing TE/POT at a reasonable price (let's say 1-2M)
some people have Luna banked in the hundred millions...
It would provide a nice boost to the economy as well
Leana's shop was a great addition as it slowed down the plummet of the 4* and 5*mob market
Back to top Go down
insatiableiam

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:06 am

sGabe4 wrote:
I would love if we could use Luna for purchasing TE/POT at a reasonable price (let's say 1-2M)
Leana's shop was a great addition as it slowed down the plummet of the 4* and 5*mob market

Exactly, it gives everyone a fair chance and I feel new players may get ripped for using things in game that they end up finding out later if they stocked they can purchase valuable cards to help them in their plays. P2P players still have an advantage but that's fine, at most P2P players should have more of a luxury style of playing not so much of well I have money so I'll take a dump on everyone on every event because I can Razz.

Perhaps we can create a petition and send it over to them? I would certainly like to see our economy improve.
Back to top Go down
Shinrasoldier
☆☆
Shinrasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:40 am

insatiableiam wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:

Exactly, it gives everyone a fair chance and I feel new players may get ripped for using things in game that they end up finding out later if they stocked they can purchase valuable cards to help them in their plays. P2P players still have an advantage but that's fine, at most P2P players should have more of a luxury style of playing not so much of well I have money so I'll take a dump on everyone on every event because I can Razz.

Perhaps we can create a petition and send it over to them? I would certainly like to see our economy improve.

In a perfect world this would work, however basic supply and demand dictates the TE/Pot worth of units.  If there were a flood of TEs in the market, then the price of units would skyrocket.  Conversely, eliminating the amount of Pots/TEs reduces the overall cost of units.

In the end, you are basically paying the same amount of TEs regardless if there is an abundance or shortage of TEs.

Personally, I prefer to pay the $1 for the 100 Fanta event unit pack. It hasn't paid off yet, however maybe some day I'll be lucky enough to pull a 6* or 7* for just $1. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Economy of Fantasica   Economy of Fantasica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Economy of Fantasica
Page 1 of 1