Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What can I get/Uptrade to?

Go down 
+8
Ghost_Star
neozh3
sGabe4
Ladabada
Hajkster
blackwing
nightmarejin
NickyMasters
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NickyMasters

What can I get/Uptrade to? Empty
PostSubject: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:25 am

Original:

EDIT: Taken from post below

I got super lucky and an Ally (a hero!) traded me a 6* Charles for practically nothing (My Hannah) to help get me started. I also now have 18 TE and 10 Goddesses.

What's my move from here?

Should I:

A) Try to uptrade with Charles?
B) Try to score another 6* with my other resources and keep Charles around?

As B was pretty well covered above, what should I try to turn Charles into? With my fairly limited prices and trading trends in this game I see Monica (high DPS, fairly common) as a good unit to aim towards. I dunno, educate me from my newbieness please!

Last edited by NickyMasters on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Details)
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:39 am

Hannah is like 15-20te? Not 100% with this one.
Soldado is 5te if you are lucky.
Kruez is like 10-15te
Lumiere is about 40-50te
Max 4*s go for 5te each and goddess are like 1te each.

All in all you have about 120ish te total if you got lucky and sold high. If you sold everything before event ends you could prob catch a firesale of a decent 6*. Otherwise, gl trying to pass them off as a mix. People avoid 6* mix trades for 5*s like the plague. Unless it's Alexander lol! 
Back to top Go down
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Those are some highly inflated values the guy above posted.

hannah 10-14 te
soldado 7-10 te
kruez 8-12 te
lumiere 10-15 te
max 4* 2 te
goddess ive bought both for 1 te each when looking for a specific goddess and in random sets of 5 for 3 te. again they are hard to sell since everyone has gotten free goddess from log in bonus so there are a lot of them in the market right now same as max 4* and 5*s

As far as mix trades go its hightly unlikey to get a "decent" 6* as these aren't desirable 5*s and its a huge pain to sell them.
Back to top Go down
NickyMasters

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:12 pm

~collects shattered dreams off the floor~

Nah, this is pretty much what I figured would be the case. Gonna have to slow roll it! -_-

What are some of the common/craptastic 6* I should aim towards figuring that I'll have an extra 15 or so TE from selling Wards/Goddesses in the next few days?
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:26 pm

blackwing wrote:
Those are some highly inflated values the guy above posted.

hannah 10-14 te
soldado 7-10 te
kruez 8-12 te
lumiere 10-15 te
max 4* 2 te
goddess ive bought both for 1 te each when looking for a specific goddess and in random sets of 5 for 3 te. again they are hard to sell since everyone has gotten free goddess from log in bonus so there are a lot of them in the market right now same as max 4* and 5*s

As far as mix trades go its hightly unlikey to get a "decent" 6* as these aren't desirable 5*s and its a huge pain to sell them.

Dont know about the rest, but lumiere most certainly can be sold for 40TE. But i suppose you have to put some effort into it.
Back to top Go down
Ladabada

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:52 pm

For less than 100TE, I'd say you can get Morticia, Pregare, Abel, Reinhard, Chiara, Alexander (but not really worth getting).

Like someone above said, if you can get your hands on some TE and POT while the event is still going on you can get some for very cheap. I just picked up a fully level broken level 10 Reinhard for 27TE, 10POT, and 5 goddesses.

Problem is it seems like everyone is fireselling everything for this event. Another problem is we have no idea if prices will go back to normal after the event.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:11 am

Aim for Morticia/Pregare/Chiara
they are great 6*s but their prices are super deflated due to how many there are in the game + mage6* market bloodbath thanks to Magnus Very Happy

oh and lumiere is definitely not 10-12TE
more like 30TE
also max4*s are not 2TE, more like 3-4TE
just wait with selling maxed 4*s
they are always in demand except for when there are bosses with huge XPs like Lilith now
Back to top Go down
neozh3

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:17 am

What is firesale?
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:32 am

firesale is when desperate players in a desperate attempt desperately try to sell their cards at a lower than market value price.
Have I mentioned they are desperate yet?
Back to top Go down
neozh3

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:52 am

and why would they be desperate?
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:18 am

desperate to rank
and for ranking you need lots and lots of pots and or te
so they sell their stuff desperately for super low prices and thus wrecking the market totally
it's a long process and we're reaching the point of no return
Back to top Go down
neozh3

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:47 am

Thanks very much
Back to top Go down
NickyMasters

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:14 pm

I got super lucky and an Ally (a hero!) traded me a 6* Charles for practically nothing (My Hannah) to help get me started. I also now have 18 TE and 10 Goddesses.

What's my move from here?

Should I

A) Try to uptrade with Charles?
B) Try to score another 6* with my other resources and keep Charles around?

As B was pretty well covered above, what should I try to turn Charles into? With my fairly limited prices and trading trends in this game I see Monica (high DPS, fairly common) as a good unit to aim towards. I dunno, educate me from my newbieness please!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Charles will jump in price right before the next BA, hang onto him until then and then trade him for 2-3 6*'s
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Yeah, Charles will be ridiculously powerful in the next battle arena (again).

I wouldn't be surprised if you could get Bajardo or Aksana for him, maybe even both.

After all, the top team from the last BA was 1 Bajardo, 2 Aksana, and 4 Charles. He's that good.

Or you could feed him to your Mina.
(That was a joke DON'T DO THAT)
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Charles is so good. What would you do with the TE you sell Charles for? The best thing you can buy for that amount of TE is... Charles!  I suggest you keep him and use him yourself in colosseum and BA events (taken together, they are a significant amount of the events in the game, so even though he is a "niche" unit, it's quite a niche!)  Having him for these events will help you do well and earn more stuff.  Upgrade your other cards around him, because you will always find him useful.

Oh and whoever this ally of yours is, never unally them.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Spoiler:

charles for bajardo might be a stretch but charles for aksana is definitely a no no. aksana is worth 2 charles alone.

as for what you should do, charles is an excellent unit but he can't accomplish much alone as the events he is good in require multiple good units (battle arena and coliseum). he is one of the few 6* units that actually still sell for pure te (130~140 te atm). definitely don't trade him for another 6*.

the only 6*s i can see you uptrading with just your 5* and te are pregare, abel and mort (all around 50 te each). as pure te is more liquid, you might want to hold an auction to liquidate all your cards and try to buy a low end 6*.

just remember that people overprice their stuff because pure is hard to come by. stop by a 6* auction if you have pure and you might be able to cop something good.
Back to top Go down
Maciejas

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:27 pm

blackwing wrote:
max 4* 2 te

...wait, really? I only get 1TE more for a m4* than for f4*? I know, goddesses and all, but... really?

Oh well, time to start selling my 4* fresh now :/
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:56 pm

fresh 4*'s are really more like 1te for a set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can I get/Uptrade to?   What can I get/Uptrade to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can I get/Uptrade to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: