Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

hi guys :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demando
☆☆
Demando

hi guys :) Empty
PostSubject: hi guys :)   hi guys :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:14 am

Hello guys,

I'm new to the forums lol my friend SwordArtist insisted that I should join so I did Razz hope i learn from you all and enjoy being with u ^^
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: hi guys :)   hi guys :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:19 am

Welcome to the forums!

Please make sure to read the policies & information sticky for some forum rules and to get an overview of some important threads in each of our subforums.

Beyond that, feel free to contact me or any of the other staff if you have any questions or comments! Smile
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

PostSubject: Re: hi guys :)   hi guys :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:26 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Welcome to the forums!

Please make sure to read the policies & information sticky for some forum rules and to get an overview of some important threads in each of our subforums.

Beyond that, feel free to contact me or any of the other staff if you have any questions or comments! Smile

Thank a lot for the welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
Calabasa Carnivora [LEGENDARY]
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: hi guys :)   hi guys :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:45 am

Hey Demand!

Great to have you with us.

You should consider personalizing your profile with say, an Avatar or Signature. Also, PM Clocks or one of the mods with a request for an upgraded profile as you possess a 5* Joachim leader. Doing so will grant you a green colored username like mine, which will help to differentiate you. Theoretically, this will lead to your posts gaining more recognition & credibility as you WILL BE perceived as a more serious user.. And thus, you should get swifter & more detailed responses overall.

I understand that you once possessed a Nina, Charles & Alexander among other 6*'s.. If you still hold any, set one to leader status during the verification process initiated by a mod, and you'll end up with a super elite 6* colored username ^_*

Don't shy away from exploring this Fantasica Forum's depths, and you will learn much!

Peace
alien
Back to top Go down
http://thelandof420.tumblr.com/
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: hi guys :)   hi guys :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:52 am

For the avatar part, check with the mod JackNaBox in the General Chat section in his profile sig thread and put in your request.

And welcome to the forum :-)

Important links/threads to read first would be the following:

Forum Policies.

Fantasica Encyclopedia has tons of information to help you get started out in the game. A must read if I say so myself! :-)

Trading Center. If you're going to partake in the trading portion of the game, please do take the time to read the following:

Our Stance with Silicon Studio/Mobage

How Not to Get Scammed While Trading

Trading Center Rules

Welcome again to the forum. And if you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Admins (Crowex, clocksprocket - call her clocks not clock >_< lol ) & the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox, pnoytroi - me! Smile )

Last edited by pnoytroi on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: hi guys :)   hi guys :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:53 am

Just as a note, only administrators can induct people into the various groups, so PMing mods about that won't help you. :p
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
Calabasa Carnivora [LEGENDARY]
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: hi guys :)   hi guys :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:08 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Just as a note, only administrators can induct people into the various groups, so PMing mods about that won't help you. :p

Oh gosh LOL

Thanks for that correction Clocks my bad
study
Back to top Go down
http://thelandof420.tumblr.com/
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: hi guys :)   hi guys :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:21 am

Haha, well, you could PM the mods with that information, they'd just have to forward it to me or crowex to get anything done about it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

PostSubject: Re: hi guys :)   hi guys :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:51 am

Hey thanks all for the warm welcome and tips Smile too bad i i dont have any 6* units left only a Fafnir card xD ill find an avatar and signiture soon Razz ty all again for being so nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi guys :)   hi guys :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi guys :)
Page 1 of 1