Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JackyHPLi

JackyHPLi

Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. Empty
PostSubject: Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards.   Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:17 pm

About a month to Fantasica and loving it! Found some 4* and enhanced some of them close to level 80 already. Want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. Thanks a lot! Surprised 

Btw, I have an extra Luchar (4* knockback) which I have double, wondering if anyone wants to trade it with some Potions and TE for a 5* Embarassed
Back to top Go down
JackyHPLi

JackyHPLi

Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards.   Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Btw, I'm having trouble understanding the trading system here. Where should I start with? Which article should I be reading first? Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Aroth1987

Aroth1987

PostSubject: Re: Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards.   Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Best way to get a 5* is by saving up Time Elixirs (TE.)  Most everything is traded for TE's and Potions (Pots.) Some people do except Luna, however for a 5* you will need TE's. Get your 4*s up to 80 and sell them. Some people may take maxed 4*s plus TE for a 5*. Here are a few good threads. *Here* and *Here*. They both explain the trading system so they are very valuable to new players. If you have any questions here's my Game ID -  84908757. Post in game anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
JackyHPLi

JackyHPLi

PostSubject: Re: Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards.   Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Thanks a lot Aroth1987! I just added you as Ally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aroth1987

Aroth1987

PostSubject: Re: Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards.   Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:25 pm

I see this. Glad to have you on board!
Back to top Go down
JackyHPLi

JackyHPLi

PostSubject: Re: Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards.   Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:50 pm

I need to learn how to sell my Luna. Can you please teach me? Thanks a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Aroth1987

Aroth1987

PostSubject: Re: Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards.   Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Sell Luna? Basically you should see what people are selling for Luna. Most ppl are selling feeder units for Luna and you can post that you are lookin to buy TE and Pot for Luna.
Back to top Go down
bsastor

bsastor

PostSubject: Re: Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards.   Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:12 pm

why are TE so precious and became a trading commodity anyway?
is it that the cooldown time for higher levels are extraordinarily long? like 1-2days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards.   Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still pretty new to the game, want to know the best way to get 5* or even 6* cards.
Page 1 of 1