Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Introdution of myself to the community, sup ppl!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LesserZ

Introdution of myself to the community, sup ppl!! Empty
PostSubject: Introdution of myself to the community, sup ppl!!   Introdution of myself to the community, sup ppl!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Hey everyone! Been playing a couple of days now, between this, D.O.T., and Transformers Legends. Found that I enjoy this game much more then the others. Popped into the forums to introduce myself and hope others will add me to their allies list. I play  mostly at night and some during the day. Currently lvl 31. Was curious on how to invite others by using their ID code...must be missing the option somewhere. Here's my ID code for everyone. ID: 44772496, User: LesserZ (Ironheart). Hope to assist you and get help from others soon.
Back to top Go down
Amoranis

Amoranis

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of myself to the community, sup ppl!!   Introdution of myself to the community, sup ppl!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Hey, welcome to the forums. To add people to your friends list go to the trade tab. At the bottom there will be a place to put their profile code. Once you pull it up you can then recruit them if they have space! I ended up with a pretty similar experience. Used to play R.O.B and Blood Brothers. Found i liked this game much better! Hope you have a good time!
Back to top Go down
LesserZ

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of myself to the community, sup ppl!!   Introdution of myself to the community, sup ppl!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Cool, thanx. Was still hunting for it, saw the trade ID. But I don't have anything good, so I didn't mess with it. Found that I just went into the tower, looked at others profiles, if they had 20/30 allies. I would send a recruit this way if they were on the same day and time. Also bounced of peoples profiles giving/receiving brave this way, until hitting the 200 cap for the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introdution of myself to the community, sup ppl!!   Introdution of myself to the community, sup ppl!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introdution of myself to the community, sup ppl!!
Page 1 of 1