Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello fellow members!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anngeewawawawaa

Anngeewawawawaa

Hello fellow members! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow members!   Hello fellow members! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Hi all!

I've been getting information from this forum for a couple of days now and it's been super helpful Very Happy so I though that it's time I joined to participate in events and trades.

I've read the rules already but do let me know if there's anything else important I should be aware of. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow members!   Hello fellow members! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Knowing the rules is probably the best start. :p If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, always feel free to message me or any other one of the staff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow members!   Hello fellow members! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you've read the policies/rules and I didn't have to repost haha.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Admins (Crowex, clocksprocket - call her clocks not clock >_< lol) & the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox, & pnoytroi - me! Smile )

Welcome again to the forum! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow members!   Hello fellow members! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow members!
Page 1 of 1