Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Lillith troubles

Go down 
+5
Abyssight
naturesfox
OwlOfMinerva
kfcjamal
Lydia_H_Christ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia_H_Christ

Lydia_H_Christ

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Hevent played in around 8 months, and gave almost everything away, so I only have 4* Jolt leveled to 26 (haha gimme a break, only been playing a few hours). I encountered Lillith, so I attacked her. But then nothing happened damage wise. My little sprite hacked away, but no damage was delt. Am I really this weak (And have I forgotten how hard the bosses are) or is this a glitch? Has anyone else encountered this? I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things...
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:34 pm

she has 37mil hp and a level 26 jolt only hits for ~4k i believe.
Back to top Go down
Lydia_H_Christ

Lydia_H_Christ

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:35 pm

So I was def over estimating my jolt then...Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
OwlOfMinerva

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:50 pm

I have my suspicions that Jolt is there for newbies and poor people like me

In the last batch of monsters she was great against 4/5 of the available monsters to attack (specializing in their attacking their types and/or vulnerability to missiles)
In this batch of monsters she's great against maybe 3/5

Lilith... not so much
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:32 pm

I hacked away at Lilith for a full 3 hours (every 5 minutes) and about 40 allies and only got Lilith to about 50% health. Lilith is just OP
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:06 pm

It's the 5th day into the event. By now you should know whether it is feasible to take on Lilith or not.

I would recommend you to ignore Lilith if you do not have more than a dozen active 6* melee allies.
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Abyssight wrote:
It's the 5th day into the event. By now you should know whether it is feasible to take on Lilith or not.

I would recommend you to ignore Lilith if you do not have more than a dozen active 6* melee allies.

He just said he just came back and only played for a couple hours. How about you learn to read before you act like a D-Bag.
Back to top Go down
kokojie

kokojie

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:56 pm

naturesfox wrote:
I hacked away at Lilith for a full 3 hours (every 5 minutes) and about 40 allies and only got Lilith to about 50% health. Lilith is just OP

I fight lilith with my mlb vlad, plus minimum 3 other mlb 6* melee allies, and the rest mixed units. AND I can just barely finish in 2 hours. (I don't waste tp soloing lilith when no allies are available).

In 3rd phase, lilith will be even harder, hah.
Back to top Go down
kokojie

kokojie

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Lydia_H_Christ wrote:
Hevent played in around 8 months, and gave almost everything away, so I only have 4* Jolt leveled to 26 (haha gimme a break, only been playing a few hours). I encountered Lillith, so I attacked her. But then nothing happened damage wise. My little sprite hacked away, but no damage was delt. Am I really this weak (And have I forgotten how hard the bosses are) or is this a glitch? Has anyone else encountered this? I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things...

I only played 1 month. So when you played 8 months ago, was 4* considered godly good?
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:01 pm

nightmarejin wrote:
Abyssight wrote:

He just said he just came back and only played for a couple hours. How about you learn to read before you act like a D-Bag.

o___O? I think Abyssight is talking to naturesfox, or to general readers. It IS the 5th day, and you SHOULD know whether or not fighting Lilith is worth it or not.
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:02 pm

I never tried it before, so I stocked up a bunch of allies and gave it a shot XD It was terrible
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:14 pm

You don't need Lilith, I have not even bothered to fight her yet, she's a waste of resources at least for me.

I have almost 60k gems, and that's without defeating her. I'll be getting the 5* reward soon.

Keep in mind I go for a few hours without playing since I have some things to do, and I'm going at a fair pace.

So if you have good allies, you can at least get the 5* in 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lillith troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith troubles   Lillith troubles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lillith troubles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: