Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Where to level characters?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

Where to level characters? Empty
PostSubject: Where to level characters?   Where to level characters? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi everyone. I know people have mentioned 10-4 as a good place to quest.

But what about for leveling? Is 24-6 the best place to level your characters? Should you enhance them in the beginning, then train the rest of the way?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Where to level characters?   Where to level characters? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 am

Strenhelden wrote:
Hi everyone. I know people have mentioned 10-4 as a good place to quest.

But what about for leveling? Is 24-6 the best place to level your characters? Should you enhance them in the beginning, then train the rest of the way?

Thanks!

Yes, 24-6 is the best. Just put your one unit out with 5 good allies and I believe you get something like 575 exp per match.
Back to top Go down
ZalexRough [Perma Banned]

ZalexRough [Perma Banned]

PostSubject: Re: Where to level characters?   Where to level characters? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:31 am

I believe Enhancing would be best at a later level but more costly. you can level grind the whole way in a day with 4* cards on that level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to level characters?   Where to level characters? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to level characters?
Page 1 of 1