Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How to get my first *6? (New)

Go down 
+4
KrewOwns
Esofonic
sg_bot
Gkdefined
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gkdefined

How to get my first *6? (New) Empty
PostSubject: How to get my first *6? (New)   How to get my first *6? (New) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:20 am

At the moment my highest card is a *5 lumiere that I received from a friend and it's level 60. I have some other 5 stars but of not much value. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? I want to get my first *6 card, but unsure how.. Preferably a method that doesn't involve $. Also how do I level up my cards from 60?
Back to top Go down
sg_bot

PostSubject: Re: How to get my first *6? (New)   How to get my first *6? (New) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 am

lvl up 4* feeders and trade them for te.
lvl 40 4* = 2 TE
lvl 80 4* = 4 TE

Earn TE/pots from events and save them

Save up the tes and trade them for a 6*

OR

wait for panel events and grind insanely hard for a 6*(assume it is reachable by a free player)
Back to top Go down
Gkdefined

PostSubject: Re: How to get my first *6? (New)   How to get my first *6? (New) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:29 am

Ohh ok how would I lvl the *4 cards? Just quest grind?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: How to get my first *6? (New)   How to get my first *6? (New) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:33 am

Gkdefined wrote:
Ohh ok how would I lvl the *4 cards? Just quest grind?

yes, you can do quest 2-7 until you tire yourself out..
Back to top Go down
sg_bot

PostSubject: Re: How to get my first *6? (New)   How to get my first *6? (New) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:34 am

yup, just grind exp using quests or using enhancement with 1* 2* feeders. For more info on enhancement , go to the the encyclopedia section
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: How to get my first *6? (New)   How to get my first *6? (New) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:44 am

Well Mina is a 6* haha.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: How to get my first *6? (New)   How to get my first *6? (New) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:44 am

Login and go to your inbox.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: How to get my first *6? (New)   How to get my first *6? (New) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 am

As someone that's been trying to sell feeders for well over 3 weeks for 2 TE a pop I find they do NOT sell well at all.
I've ran 5 lvl 40's for 7TE specials and still had no one want any. So IMO not worth the time or effort I noticed you can usually sell em faster at level 1 for 1 TE or a pot then level 40.
Made more TE off godesses, and even those were hard sells at 1.5TE (1 TE, 1 Pot) each
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: How to get my first *6? (New)   How to get my first *6? (New) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:27 am

TE market is pretty crappy right now.

Lately there have been more events that allow you to grind for a 6*. Just look at events and see if you can put in the time required for the 5*/6* rewards and work towards them. I wound up with three of my 6*s that way. Got lucky with last maiden event and pulled Epi from a SP ticket pack.

Just do events as much as possible and hope you're lucky!
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: How to get my first *6? (New)   How to get my first *6? (New) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:37 am

I must say this event's 6*, if needed same items as in the Japanese version(350k), will be quite hard for anyone without a melee/missle 6* which specifies at land attack.

I just used all my TP on 2 liliths, which is hard enough that I got a Borage in my inventory @lv113 to begin with(now lv122), and only got about 4700 gems, with help of multiple 6* allies with multiple 6*s. Currently I just met my 3rd.
and that's about 4 hours worth of TP, which, is still kinda more efficient than grinding and finding those low lv 4* bosses.
However, lower lv players are very likely to have tons of problems killing liliths within 3 hours, even if you do kill it within the given time slot, you have to have fun attention for quite a while for at least every 30 mins.
The event runs for about 11 days, each day you have 24 hours, and if you can just kill 1 every 3 hours(given luck and keep meeting lilith at every refresh, which is unlikely as my alt only met 1 so far), you only get about 8 liliths a day, 88 for the entire event, and 2000 gems for each grants you only 176000. Even if you some how gets really lucky and have an average of 3000 gems per kill, you only get 264000 gems.
And we all know that this did not take into account of ally assists(which a 5* player will likely have trouble getting continuous 6* melee assist).
So, unless you can get lilith down in 2 hours or less, and is willing to spend some potions, and is extremely lucky, this event's reward 6* seems out of reach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get my first *6? (New)   How to get my first *6? (New) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get my first *6? (New)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: