Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

A problem; some advice please?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aethergoggles

Aethergoggles

A problem; some advice please? Empty
PostSubject: A problem; some advice please?   A problem; some advice please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:09 am

Hello all.

Unfortunately, my phone is broken and has been sent away for repair, meaning in the meantime I have been doing the odd few quests here and there when I can on my wife's phone. During the maiden event I earned a few maiden tickets that I of course cannot claim without a registered device.

My questions are, what is the last date before we can no longer redeem the maiden tickets, and if my phone is not back by this date, is it possible that I could register my account to my wife's phone, claim the tickets, and then when my own phone returns register that device on my account again?
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: A problem; some advice please?   A problem; some advice please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:59 am

They're only available until July 2, 2013 maintenance.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: A problem; some advice please?   A problem; some advice please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:46 pm

You'd have to speak to Mobage to sort out the device registration on both your wife's and your own phone when you get it back.

Not sure how long they sort out those problems... :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A problem; some advice please?   A problem; some advice please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A problem; some advice please?
Page 1 of 1