Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Title packs - GONE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Title packs - GONE! Empty
PostSubject: Title packs - GONE!   Title packs - GONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:22 pm

I imagine it's just a temporary thing because of user interface real estate issues (there's a lot of packs you can open right now), but on my phone, I can't purchase title packs with ally points anymore.

Can any of you with ipod/iphone devices confirm/deny this? I'm hoping it's not just a bug on my device (and a few others I've seen) but hey, it might be.

I'm also hoping it's temporary. I just now got around to finishing up most of those skills, and had some to burn!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Title packs - GONE!   Title packs - GONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:40 pm

What the announcement said about Title Packs:

Spoiler:

So sadly, you're gonna have to hoard those ally points again until they return.
I'm sure they'll come back and maybe even bring in more titles to purchase in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Title packs - GONE!   Title packs - GONE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:15 am

if they come back, i hope they add new ones. i unlocked all of them and already have my ally points maxed again.... as well as a healthy supply in my inbox.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Title packs - GONE!   Title packs - GONE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:21 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
if they come back, i hope they add new ones. i unlocked all of them and already have my ally points maxed again.... as well as a healthy supply in my inbox.

sure is taking up lots of space in my inbox too, plus the oncoming training event..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title packs - GONE!   Title packs - GONE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title packs - GONE!
Page 1 of 1