Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

hi i. am here lol

Go down 
+4
CreativeCC
pnoytroi
SwordArtist
lukef4f4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

hi i. am here lol Empty
PostSubject: hi i. am here lol   hi i. am here lol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:11 am

Hey guys it is me lukef4f4 ID 47535320 nice to meet you all
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
Calabasa Carnivora [LEGENDARY]
SwordArtist

hi i. am here lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i. am here lol   hi i. am here lol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 am

Luke!! It's great to see you finally make it!

Welcome aboard new 6 Like a Star @ heaven recruit!!!

You should really make yourself at home & personalize your profile when you have time! Avatar, Signature etc..

Kk, see you around! Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://thelandof420.tumblr.com/
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

hi i. am here lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i. am here lol   hi i. am here lol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:35 am

Hi lukef4f4! Welcome to the forum! :-) I see you're a veteran player (Lvl. 100) haha but just a couple of formalities to get out of the way if you havent done so haha.

Please before getting started, take the time to read through the Forum Policies.

Fantasica Encyclopedia has tons of information to help you get started out in the game. A must read if I say so myself! :-)

Last but not least is our Trading Center. If you're going to partake in the trading portion of the game, please do take the time to read the following:

Our Stance with Silicon Studio/Mobage

How Not to Get Scammed While Trading

• Last but not least, Trading Center Policies

With the formalities out of the way, welcome again to the forum. And if you have any questions, feel free to contacts any of the Admins (Crowex, clocksprocket - call her clocks not clock >_< lol) & Moderators: (beltane-flames, JackNaBox - make really cool signature pics and avatars, pnoytroi - me! Smile)

Welcome again and happy gaming haha

Back to top Go down
CreativeCC
☆☆
CreativeCC

hi i. am here lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i. am here lol   hi i. am here lol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Finally Luke nice to meet you here Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

hi i. am here lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i. am here lol   hi i. am here lol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:37 pm

ERMERGERD LUKE HI
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

hi i. am here lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i. am here lol   hi i. am here lol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Aww thanks guys now let me explore this forum haha didn't have a chance to yet until now XDDD
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

hi i. am here lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i. am here lol   hi i. am here lol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Welcome to the forums and like stuff.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

hi i. am here lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i. am here lol   hi i. am here lol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:16 pm

YOU'RE HERE!!! THE KING OF GAMES IS HERE~!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

hi i. am here lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i. am here lol   hi i. am here lol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

hi i. am here lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i. am here lol   hi i. am here lol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Thanks guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi i. am here lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi i. am here lol   hi i. am here lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi i. am here lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: