Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello hello   Hello hello I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Is there anywhere in game people often visit as a hub for advertising and trading? Also anywhere I can get an idea on the value of a specific card or is it solely based on stars

Also have a level 100+ dark summoner account with 150 ep and 150 bp + a wide array of cards available to anyone interested. Account transferable to iOS devices only but can separate assets.

Last edited by RedRivers on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Its based on stars, rarity, and usefulness.

I'd say your best chance at advertising trades and what not is via your Ally message so then their allies can see as well.
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:47 pm

How about a card database?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:32 pm

If you go to the IGN wiki (link), you can browse the various cards and their max stats. You can also help edit! Laughing

As for finding things out in-game, the best I would recommend is to look at the "card pack" section and look at the most recently acquired rares - a lot of people use those to advertise what they're buying or selling, and if you watch long enough then you'll get a good feel for what's going on. Also I imagine the same can be done with the top 10 in demon's tower rankings right now, or really any high-profile player who deals a lot with trading.

Each card, even within a certain star ranking, will typically have a different value. Usually this has to do with max stats and what (if any) special attacks it has.
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Beauty. Thanks for the tips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: