Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Extended maintenance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

[EVENT] Extended maintenance Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] Extended maintenance   [EVENT] Extended maintenance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:07 am

I dunno about you guys... But the extended maintenance after the Black Dragon Castle was a welcomed 'event'.

Land of Fantasica's been going through back-to-back bad luck spells... Causing sleepless nights for fighters like us. So the extended maintenance gave me a few extra hours of sleep and real life...

Now... With this recruiment thingy... Things seem too calm and boring... And i'm all geared up for the next event! Very Happy

Ya, this topic is not meant to be that serious... Hope that's ok... Maybe can be used to report any extended/ last min maintenance... So the rest dun have to bother logging in or something like that... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Extended maintenance   [EVENT] Extended maintenance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 am

Extended maintenance that took place 3 days ago isn't an event buddy... Wink Moved to Game Discussion.

I reeeeally welcome off-weeks. Events can be exciting, but if you actually do them, they eat up your life.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Extended maintenance   [EVENT] Extended maintenance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:15 am

bump... we're having some emergency maintenance?!?

coz just tried logging in and got maintenance message. dun recall any announcement about this...
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Extended maintenance   [EVENT] Extended maintenance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:36 am

No...the notice is announced but only buried in the announcements in 19?/10
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Extended maintenance   [EVENT] Extended maintenance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:43 am

The event Starts today.

Look on the current events sub-forum for more information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Extended maintenance   [EVENT] Extended maintenance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Extended maintenance
Page 1 of 1