Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Leana and her Shop---What do they give???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minarian
☆☆
Minarian

Leana and her Shop---What do they give??? Empty
PostSubject: Leana and her Shop---What do they give???   Leana and her Shop---What do they give??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:48 am

I've often had no luck with her;
Ally points, Brave points, luna, premium ticket(I feed some to her, and she coughed one back up to me= =) Crowns when we had the event....and that's it

I mean, she doesn't even give me Leana TAT

I have heard of people getting amazing things from her....anyone care to share?Or are there old posts about this?
Back to top Go down
brian4420

brian4420

PostSubject: Re: Leana and her Shop---What do they give???   Leana and her Shop---What do they give??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:50 am

Besides what you are getting, there's a low chance of a 5* (Edwin)
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Leana and her Shop---What do they give???   Leana and her Shop---What do they give??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:58 am

Check this thread: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5560-leana-shop-statistics-also-tutorial-for-shop-5024-bags-now-statistically-meaningful-not-updating-any-more-thanks-for-the-data?highlight=leana
Back to top Go down
Minarian
☆☆
Minarian

PostSubject: Re: Leana and her Shop---What do they give???   Leana and her Shop---What do they give??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 am

chaosme wrote:
Check this thread: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5560-leana-shop-statistics-also-tutorial-for-shop-5024-bags-now-statistically-meaningful-not-updating-any-more-thanks-for-the-data?highlight=leana

Ooooo, looks interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leana and her Shop---What do they give???   Leana and her Shop---What do they give??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leana and her Shop---What do they give???
Page 1 of 1