Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Terminology of Fantasica.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotGabe

Terminology of Fantasica. Empty
PostSubject: Terminology of Fantasica.   Terminology of Fantasica. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Hello~

NotGabe here! I've joined the forums a couple weeks back, but haven't really been active on here. I figured out most of the terminology of Fantasica by playing through and whatnot, but there are just some things I couldn't really put words to explain. Like... Why use "Lb" instead of "Lv"? What does Lb stand for? ._.

Another one would be "Firesale". Those prices sure as heck don't look any cheaper. :/
Back to top Go down
Stoire
Android Savior [LEGENDARY]
Stoire

PostSubject: Re: Terminology of Fantasica.   Terminology of Fantasica. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Lb stands for level break. This means there was at least one ambrosia spent on the unit to raise its level cap. Usually sellers would say what that cap is: e.g. selling 124/126 Dolce (currently level 124, but its level cap has been raised to 126). MLB means max level cap, which is the usual level for the card +20.

As far as I know, firesale just means a sale with huge discounts lol. Often times, the prices will be pretty cheap, but the sellers may want pure TE offers only.
Back to top Go down
http://vanillaangel.deviantart.com
NotGabe

PostSubject: Re: Terminology of Fantasica.   Terminology of Fantasica. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:07 am

Oooooh! Level BREAK! I should've known. I hardly use Ambrosia, so I guess that explains it haha. Thanks! As for firesales, I don't think Lv. 1 Gunnel at 5 TE isn't a discount... XD
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Terminology of Fantasica.   Terminology of Fantasica. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Nope. That's a big ripoff there.... XD
You can score Gunnel plus 2-3 more common 4*s for just 1te.
Or Gunnel and 4 others for 2te. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminology of Fantasica.   Terminology of Fantasica. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terminology of Fantasica.
Page 1 of 1