Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Maiden Crowns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
neilburg

Maiden Crowns Empty
PostSubject: Maiden Crowns   Maiden Crowns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Hey all, super nub here with a (hopefully not dumb) question.

I've been playing for 4/5 days now and my goal is morticia, I was wondering what levels everyone is using for training and quests and what affects (effects?) their drop rate, or if it is totally RNG.

I'm halfway there (20K points) and was jus curious to see if there was a faster way than grinding.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

Maiden Crowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Crowns   Maiden Crowns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Running 37-6 and 38-6 here. They drop between 0 to 5 crowns. On average if you run it for 3 hours while not missing a cooldown you will get around ~100 crowns.

I also think there is a level on episode 25 which is good to farm on for people who haven't gotten that far.

Its RNG, but its between set numbers
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

Maiden Crowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Crowns   Maiden Crowns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:08 pm

hmm bad news, fantasica is a game where event change very quickly. And this one will last until 25-06-2013 at 2am PST (hope im not mistaking). so you have about 2days to make 20k point. I dont think it will be possible unless you buy card mega-box. you can get about 600 crown a day by grinding. if you would grind 24/24 you'd get about 1200 crown. if you give them while there is fever by stack of 100, they would give about 20k (with an avereage of 1720point each time).

But dont be sad, im actually impress that you got soo close to a 6* card so quickly, it took me about 2 month before i get my first one. The recent event seems to include grindable 6* card, it wasnt really possible not so long ago, or at least very rare. Now we just had 3 6* that was reachable by grinding in event back to back. there will probably be more, you will be better prepared for it and you'll make it next time. meanwhile try to complete all quest mission to chapter 39, it seems best to grind chapter 36-38 for the maximum point in event.
Back to top Go down
neilburg

Maiden Crowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Crowns   Maiden Crowns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Well poo. I won't give up though, I'll get as close to her as I can.

At least this way, my team can benefit as well
Back to top Go down
neilburg

Maiden Crowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Crowns   Maiden Crowns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Oh, and if it helps, I'm sitting on 588 waiting for fever tine
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

Maiden Crowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Crowns   Maiden Crowns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:25 pm

yeah, i dont know whats your lead is, but its always VERY nice and surprising to see new players participating in team event. i'd be happy to have you in my team, right now only me and another are participating in my team, me with 44k and another with 12k Sad
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

Maiden Crowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Crowns   Maiden Crowns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:26 pm

oh thats different. that means you need about 612 crown, if you grind like crazy you can make it, maybe Wink dont stop!!
Back to top Go down
neilburg

Maiden Crowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Crowns   Maiden Crowns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:49 pm

I won't. Thanks for the encouragement!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Maiden Crowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Crowns   Maiden Crowns I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:18 pm

already has 20k
sitting on 600 crowns = 10k
needs 10k or 500-600

sooo i dont know what time zone your in, but you have about a day and a little less than a half to finish. if you hit your cool downs well you can get about 100 in 3 hours which means you have about 18 hours worth of grind... and thats on the high estimate... realistically its going to be a little less, so very doable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maiden Crowns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Crowns   Maiden Crowns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maiden Crowns
Page 1 of 1