Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Regarding Hero Points and Referrals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacrexius

Lacrexius

Regarding Hero Points and Referrals Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Hero Points and Referrals   Regarding Hero Points and Referrals I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Good day people of the forums, Hi I'm a new guy and I just want my questions to be shed some light since I'm kinda new to this 'Fantasica' business.

>Have someone here ever grinded their ass off that 5000 Hero Points to get those 5* cards?

>I've been meaning to want 5★ Lumiere from there and most of my friends have a phone that can play this game(not alone their resolution to play). So I've been wondering if it's easy to grind that 5000 Hero Pts without even referring people?
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

Regarding Hero Points and Referrals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Hero Points and Referrals   Regarding Hero Points and Referrals I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Lacrexius wrote:
So I've been wondering if it's easy to grind that 5000 Hero Pts without even referring people?

Without any referrals it would take 57 days to obtain 5000 points (80 per day + 20 every 10 days.)

There's also not much to grind, just click the 4 buttons every day. Takes less than one minute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/

Regarding Hero Points and Referrals
Page 1 of 1