Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

how to change facebook password ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vyzaj

Vyzaj

how to change facebook password ? Empty
PostSubject: how to change facebook password ?   how to change facebook password ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:59 am

Hello
i have changed my facebook password and so fantasica is unable to connect anymore for the referral. Where can i change the password in fantasica ?
thanks
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: how to change facebook password ?   how to change facebook password ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:53 am

On my Droid you can clear the app data from manage applications and it forgets everything. Not sure about apple products. If all else fails uninstalling then reinstalling works too, but is time consuming.
Back to top Go down
Vyzaj

Vyzaj

PostSubject: Re: how to change facebook password ?   how to change facebook password ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:33 pm

thanks for answer
but meanwhile i had sent a mail to support who unlinked my account
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to change facebook password ?   how to change facebook password ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to change facebook password ?
Page 1 of 1