Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi, new player looking for the impossible please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoLimit54

Hi, new player looking for the impossible please Empty
PostSubject: Hi, new player looking for the impossible please   Hi, new player looking for the impossible please I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Hey, just started on this game and Mobage published games in the last couple of days. Trying to figure out how I missed a couple of these. For f2p apps, they seem pretty decent compared to most of the crap out there.

Anyway, on to my main point....Allies! Surprise!lol! That seems to be the hot topic this subforum. I have tried inviting tons of people with the weird 2 day delayed system of some sort they have going, but have had little no luck, other then the random level 30 person that invited me (which I was very grateful for).

My ID is 83362128, any help is appreciated. Also any advice going forward, if there is a better way to invite or add allies, I would also be grateful for that. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new player looking for the impossible please   Hi, new player looking for the impossible please I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:26 am

Welcome to the forums. The Encyclopedia section has a wealth of information as well as the Game discussion thread has a Ask a Question sticky. You could also speak to people in the chat room as well. We're all happy to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Munztar

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new player looking for the impossible please   Hi, new player looking for the impossible please I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am

bounce hi. I am new also but I haven't figured out how to invite from ID yet. I will keep searching and try to add you.
Back to top Go down
Demonsl

Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new player looking for the impossible please   Hi, new player looking for the impossible please I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Welcome to Fantasica-Unoffical Forums and Fantasica!
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new player looking for the impossible please   Hi, new player looking for the impossible please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, new player looking for the impossible please
Page 1 of 1