Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Moderators!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

New Moderators! Empty
PostSubject: New Moderators!   New Moderators! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:28 pm

We had several members apply for moderator status and we were thrilled to see the participation from the members! We sifted through interviews, took in to account how you acted in game and on the forum and did a general background check on these guys. On behalf of clocksprocket and I, I would like to announce our new moderators and what they'll be doing from now on;

beltane-flames

We have chosen beltane-flames since we recognize that he has possibly the most experience out of all the applicants. As a past moderator for two other forums, we have a blind faith that beltane will help out on the forum! We have also decided to have beltane be the co-moderator of the Trading Center but he will also be available within the General Chat and Game Discussion sub-forums.

JackNAbox

Jack has been chosen for his dedication to the General Chat and Game Discussion sub-forums and he will be in charge of moderating those forums from now along with beltane-flames. JackNAbox was chosen for this position on behalf of his dedication to the social aspects of the forum and his goal on keeping the forum a friendly, welcoming place for members to return to.

Pnoytroi

We have decided to recruit Pnoytroi in to the moderator group overseeing the Trading Center as he has demonstrated that he has amazing organizational skills and the right set of mind to keep disorder down to a minimum and ensure the Trading Center is fully functioning around the clock.

We will be training our moderators and we will also be releasing the chatbox as soon as we feel that they are capable. All of our moderators will be accountable for the chatbox so if you ever have questions, feel free to ask them!

Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

New Moderators! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderators!   New Moderators! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Wait what? I thought we just drew numbers out of a hat ????
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

New Moderators! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderators!   New Moderators! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:33 pm

I thought we were doing straws? Aw man, this is all whack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Moderators! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moderators!   New Moderators! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moderators!
Page 1 of 1