Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Just some ideas for the forum.

Go down 
+3
beltane-flames
Dark Knlght
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Just some ideas for the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:27 pm

I really feel like you guys should be involved with anything new that comes with the forum so I've been chewing on these fun ones for a bit;

1. Clubs. Just something fun to belong to, clubs would just basically be mini forums where you could talk about your favorite subjects like anime, video games, etc. Mostly there would just be here for the people who like to chat during cooldowns or during Fantasica Events. If you had quite a few members you could do giveaways (with permission from clocks and I) and even request some forum ranks for your members. I'm not really sure if we have the amount of members for that though.

2. I'd like to make a new category for ranks. I was thinking about using the tag of [QUEST] These ranks wouldn't be like forum event ones and you could get these by doing things in game. I was thinking like collecting a certain type of cards (EXAMPLE: all of them would share one theme like wings. You would have to have Leevi, Seraflinna, Luce and show them to an admin in a trade) that way if you were really unlucky in a forum event you could have something worth showing off too. Who knows, maybe having a [Legendary] rank for completing a certain amount of quests before everyone else.

So... tell me what you think.

For those wondering, we're working on the new Moderator stuff. We have a room set up just for them but we're still talking about candidates.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:33 pm

I like the clan idea..i can see battles for fun....money sent back in trade kinda thing.

The tag idea would be fun for the in between times like now. I was thinking like collecting 3 & 4 star cards from a LE a couple months after and give title based off that...(I'll hold onto my low AF card to get that title:) ) Picture based ones is good too. like card you only see certain parts, like a one-eyed jack.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Dark Knlght wrote:
I like the clan idea..i can see battles for fun....money sent back in trade kinda thing.

The tag idea would be fun for the in between times like now. I was thinking like collecting 3 & 4 star cards from a LE a couple months after and give title based off that...(I'll hold onto my low AF card to get that title:) ) Picture based ones is good too. like card you only see certain parts, like a one-eyed jack.

It really wouldn't be a clan. You have to be allied to clans, hate others, etc. It gets messy. I was thinking of just places where you can chill with others, get to know more members with the same interest, etc.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Crowex wrote:

It really wouldn't be a clan. You have to be allied to clans, hate others, etc. It gets messy. I was thinking of just places where you can chill with others, get to know more members with the same interest, etc.

We never got like that on my other games, but i feel yea some people do get that way.
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm

I think those sound like cool ideas. Someplace to go while I'm on cooldown during events would be pretty awesome. Razz And I'd actually thought about some of that, like "How cool would it be to have all winged units as your profile lineup? Or all the same hair color?

I'd play. Wink Got an idea--blue-haired beauties> Kiki, Partenope, Sonia, Luce, etc.? Or all units wearing flowers in their hair? Heh, I could come up with tons of these! I'd love to get involved with the events and all--planning and partaking both! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:01 pm

beltane-flames wrote:
I think those sound like cool ideas. Someplace to go while I'm on cooldown during events would be pretty awesome. Razz And I'd actually thought about some of that, like "How cool would it be to have all winged units as your profile lineup? Or all the same hair color?

I'd play. Wink Got an idea--blue-haired beauties> Kiki, Partenope, Sonia, Luce, etc.? Or all units wearing flowers in their hair? Heh, I could come up with tons of these! I'd love to get involved with the events and all--planning and partaking both! Smile

You have the right idea.

I'd like to see more input on this though
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:03 pm

I collect cards for album but I almost always trade them off, so the chance of me having a "set" of cards I could show in a trade is really slim. That said, it's an interesting idea.

My opinion on clans is that it's interesting, but I'm not sure the amount of members we have right now is conducive to it.

Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Thought I'd whip up a quick overview of how I imagine the [QUEST] rank threads would be like:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:13 pm

I'd be game....I'm a trading fool soo!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Basically, it would go like this;

[Story for the rank]

[Quests you'd have to do]

[people who completed quests so far]

[Rabble?]
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Crowex wrote:
Basically, it would go like this;

[Story for the rank]

[Quests you'd have to do]

[people who completed quests so far]

[Rabble?]

I'd put timing to, Cool to see.
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm game. I think it sounds cool. I'd personally go for that rank, right there. Sounds awesome. Very Happy

And Crowex... Please tell me you're going to do something amazing with your writing skills, like write a book. Especially if you're just going off the top of your head with this stuff. You're good. Smile
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:47 am

I'd be up for anything just not anything regarding colors lol

Or even season/holiday based events like you are with Halloween and your idea for a Christmas event!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 am

beltane-flames wrote:
I'm game. I think it sounds cool. I'd personally go for that rank, right there. Sounds awesome. Very Happy

And Crowex... Please tell me you're going to do something amazing with your writing skills, like write a book. Especially if you're just going off the top of your head with this stuff. You're good. Smile

That's off the top of my head. I'd write a book, but I would never finish it I think :p

I think that I *might* do this one for possibly November.
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Crowex wrote:
beltane-flames wrote:

That's off the top of my head. I'd write a book, but I would never finish it I think :p

I think that I *might* do this one for possibly November.
I have the same problem. xD I never finish anything--not even short stories, because I detest short stories. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:24 pm

I write fairly well. I'm working on an epic right now. :v
Ok, so there are no epics in this day and age. But you can dream, right?
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:06 pm

By and by I like this new setup...easier to see new post black or white verse the light red
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Dark Knlght wrote:
By and by I like this new setup...easier to see new post black or white verse the light red
heh! You mentioned it first, so I can say it here too!
I quite like it as well! Looks very, VERY neat!
Might take some time for me to get used to though.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm trying to figure some stuff out with it but that'll be another maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas for the forum.   Just some ideas for the forum. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some ideas for the forum.
Page 1 of 1