Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

not happy, where is my bb code.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

not happy, where is my bb code. Empty
PostSubject: not happy, where is my bb code.   not happy, where is my bb code. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:30 am

what is up with this forum change all of a sudden..
it screwed up my shop when i tried to edit it.. and i cant find the option for just bbcode and no white edit page... it took me a long time to format it that way and im really not happy about this change.

edit: got it. still dont like the white edit text format screen tough.
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: not happy, where is my bb code.   not happy, where is my bb code. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:46 am

You should really be happy someone is investing their free time into improving this forum. I'm sure the input screen will be given a black background in due time, but meanwhile I'm happy to see that we now have more options in formatting our posts (or actually mostly the same options I think, but with convenient buttons added).
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: not happy, where is my bb code.   not happy, where is my bb code. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:18 am

Can you please give me some BB Code sample for good and attractive signatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not happy, where is my bb code.   not happy, where is my bb code. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not happy, where is my bb code.
Page 1 of 1