Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New to Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lgestrell

lgestrell

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say Hi and love the owner of the site for making Fantasica a little easier to find good allies, honest trades, ect. Started playing this game ever since it came out, played only a few months (like 2-3) and stopped playing as I was busy and didn't understand the game fully. Now that I have time on my hands, I got back on Fantasica and am loving the game Smile. Got back on at the beginning of this year 2013 Smile. Feel free to say HI or whatever your selling (or buying) on my in-game message board Very Happy.

In-Game Name: lgestrell
Fantasica ID: 47134591
Back to top Go down
Gkdefined

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Welcome back to fantasica! I feel the exact same way you do, hope to see you ingame!
Back to top Go down
XPoisonivyx

XPoisonivyx

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://holy freakin moly I just got 5,000 Moba Coins that actual
XPoisonivyx

XPoisonivyx

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:17 pm

hi ally! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://holy freakin moly I just got 5,000 Moba Coins that actual
lgestrell

lgestrell

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Gkdefined - Very Happy thankz and happy to be back Smile. Fantasica got more exciting xD
Back to top Go down
lgestrell

lgestrell

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 pm

MY ALLY Very Happy WOOHOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum   New to Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Forum
Page 1 of 1