Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PeridotWeapon

New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies" Empty
PostSubject: New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies"   New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Greetings! Been playing for around three days now, through the tutorial missions, have my token 4* card, and finally realizing that my REAL purpose for this weekend should probably be to spam as many "ally missions" as I can while I can still recruit allies without having to worry about frequency limits. Smile

2-7 looks like the best one to repeatedly do - even though I'm limited to only four allies, I can complete it in under a minute and add in a troop or two of my own to the lineup so I'm getting XP for them at the same time ...

So if anyone wants to join the "Ally Point Train" while I can run it this weekend, feel free. I'll naturally give placement priority to people who help in my own Brave or Ally point (or card!) acquisition ...

Right - enough with the blatant shilling. Surprised Hello, again.
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

PostSubject: Re: New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies"   New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:46 am

That's the spirit Laughing unfortunately at my Ally max at the moment but I'm sure you will find plenty of takers here on the forum. Welcome to the community cheers
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies"   New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:40 am

We warmly welcome you to the Fantasica Forums!

If this is your first time here, please read the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
kokojie

kokojie

PostSubject: Re: New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies"   New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:18 am

Hi dude, sent you a request for ally, I'm new too, but have 4* as leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies"   New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Player, still within my one week of "endless allies"
Page 1 of 1