Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hex MMO TCG on KickStarter (35hrs left)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hex MMO TCG on KickStarter (35hrs left) Empty
PostSubject: Hex MMO TCG on KickStarter (35hrs left)   Hex MMO TCG on KickStarter (35hrs left) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:24 am

i know some who have spent like many, many thousand of USD...

just thought of sharing another place where you can spend your money... Wink

see:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game
From the creators of the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game, HEX is a TCG / MMO that combines the best of both for your PC & MAC

The first ever real MMO/TCG for your PC & MAC
From the team that brings you the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game, HEX is a free-to-play game that combines the compelling collectible and strategic game play of a trading card game (TCG) with the amazing community and storytelling aspects of a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) to create an entirely new gaming experience: the MMO/TCG. We've come so far in pairing these two genres together, and we're asking for your help to take us across the finish line.

Lowest pledge tier is usd20... which gets you 2 starter packs, 10 boosters, bla, bla, bla...

35 hours to go as of posting this...

they asked for only usd300,000. but they have already gotten usd2,000,000+ in pledges.

Buy and sell cards, gear, and other in-game rewards in a robust and fully featured AUCTION HOUSE
A full player economy will allow you to trade and sell your gear and cards as you build the ultimate collection.

i've asked the developer on KS about mobile platform. their reply:
The game has been engineered from day 1 to be portable to tablets. I'm not sure if it will be portable to smartphones as the interface for that would be... difficult, being so small. What you might likely see is a companion app for smartphones with mini-games. But time will tell.

Last edited by myad on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hex MMO TCG on KickStarter (35hrs left) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex MMO TCG on KickStarter (35hrs left)   Hex MMO TCG on KickStarter (35hrs left) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:29 am

dem... just saw this under the stretch goals...
Quote :
1.5M - Tablet support for both Android and iOS. Unlocking this stretch goal allows us to hire a team to bring HEX to tablets. Reward: Extra packs of set 2. Squire, Warrior: 1 pack. Captain, Knight: 3 packs. Champion, King: 5 packs. King and higher: 15 packs. - Unlocked 5/29
Back to top Go down

Hex MMO TCG on KickStarter (35hrs left)
Page 1 of 1