Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

G'day Everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
larkis

G'day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: G'day Everyone   G'day Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:20 pm

G'day from Australia

I'm Larkiss, university student in Australia that plays this game in my spare time. Just started playing Fantasica a few days ago and thought I need to find out how to play right. I've purchased a few card packs (gutted I didn't spend more money trying to chase the 6* witch) and just have a few questions. Current leader is a 5 star meg but I have a soft spot for Alonzo.

Is it possible to find old event cards in the main card packs? Interested in the witch set obviously and the army set?
Is there an easier way to find good active allies then browsing through the allies list?
WHen I do a quest, should I deploy the maximum amount of champions possible and use the lesser champions to enhance my leader or just play my leader for experience?
Should I sell or use my 1*, 2* units in enhancing.

Sorry for all the questions, appreciate any answers and getting to know a few of the faces around here.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

G'day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Everyone   G'day Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:33 pm

larkis wrote:
G'day from Australia

I'm Larkiss, university student in Australia that plays this game in my spare time. Just started playing Fantasica a few days ago and thought I need to find out how to play right. I've purchased a few card packs (gutted I didn't spend more money trying to chase the 6* witch) and just have a few questions. Current leader is a 5 star meg but I have a soft spot for Alonzo.

Is it possible to find old event cards in the main card packs? Interested in the witch set obviously and the army set?
Is there an easier way to find good active allies then browsing through the allies list?
WHen I do a quest, should I deploy the maximum amount of champions possible and use the lesser champions to enhance my leader or just play my leader for experience?

Sorry for all the questions, appreciate any answers and getting to know a few of the faces around here.

When they have events they have LE packs...Armed Forces with Colosseum Witches for Black Dragon Castle. You can't get them from normal packs...just trading!

Allies list is a good start then hop through people in there wall

For the quest questions it depends what you are doing...if lvling up a card do it alone with most allies. Just trying to pass put them all! Some quests are hard to pass. Can you say mummy rush!
Back to top Go down
larkis

G'day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Everyone   G'day Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Meg + Allies are usually solid.

Anyway guess it's impossible to get LE packs then. No point wasting my money on the more expensive packs I guess for now. Little disappointed but over time I will get them all.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

G'day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Everyone   G'day Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:37 pm

larkis wrote:
G'day from Australia

Hi, welcome.

Answers to the questions:

No, not yet.
You can find allies on this site which is a better deal in my opinion.
Until you get to 24-6, you might as well just put the max out there to get through it faster. 24-6 is where you grind exp with one Unit.
1*'s are used to enhance 2*'s to level 4 or 5, and then those 2*'s can be sold as "lvled feeders". If it's just a 2* with no exp, it's just a feeder. People buy them all the time here, and in-game.

What part of Australia are you from?
Back to top Go down
larkis

G'day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Everyone   G'day Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Western Australia

What do you mean selling as level feeders? So get all my low level cards to level 5 then enhance?
Also what does everyone do with all the 1 star monsters?

Sorry for all the questions, really appreciate it. Would give you guys something for it but can't trade yet :S
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

G'day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Everyone   G'day Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:47 pm

larkis wrote:
Western Australia

What do you mean selling as level feeders? So get all my low level cards to level 5 then enhance?
Also what does everyone do with all the 1 star monsters?

Sorry for all the questions, really appreciate it. Would give you guys something for it but can't trade yet :S

Leveled 2* feeders @ level 4-5 are sold for 10k each, versus a regular 2* that has not been enhanced that sells for 5k. As for the 1*'s; you might as well just sell them until you get further along.

I don't think Townsville and Hobart were in Western Australia. Been to those two ports before. Club Gold=best _____ club in the world.
Back to top Go down
larkis

G'day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Everyone   G'day Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Thanks, really appreciate it. Don't think I can trade yet so will just focus on increasing my level.

Looking forward to trading a few of my duplicate four star units and getting a few LE ones.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

G'day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Everyone   G'day Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Weird math thing... use 5 1* to lvl a 2* to lvl 5 then its a lvled feeder they give more exp then a lvl 1 2*
Back to top Go down
larkis

G'day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Everyone   G'day Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:51 pm

so only five? No more then five then?

Now I see why brave points are important to hope to get the 2 star cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G'day Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day Everyone   G'day Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: