Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Next Event Speculation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Next Event Speculation Empty
PostSubject: Next Event Speculation   Next Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:10 pm

What do you guys think the next event will be?
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: Next Event Speculation   Next Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Mina Trials: Round 3...

...just kidding it might be this one: http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%dd%d3%cc%c7%a4%ce%b6%c8%b2%d0
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Next Event Speculation   Next Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:28 pm

I don't really care what the next event is. A week break would be nice. RE 6 did JUST come out, and Mercenaries is calling my name.

I'd like this one! http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%bf%bf%a1%a6%ba%b2%a4%ce%bc%ed%a4%ea%a4%d3%a4%c8
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Next Event Speculation   Next Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Recruitment is technically your week break. :p

I love Mina's Trials since they're so carefree. On the flipside, whatever Fire of Annihilation is, it looks boring, and the rewards aren't too great.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Next Event Speculation   Next Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Yea, I was thinking about the Getia Key. I was basing it off of a "pattern." Haha. Guess you were thinking the same thing :-) Haha
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Next Event Speculation   Next Event Speculation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:50 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Recruitment is technically your week break. :p

I love Mina's Trials since they're so carefree. On the flipside, whatever Fire of Annihilation is, it looks boring, and the rewards aren't too great.

I do want another round of Mina's Trials just so I can spare time to study lol. Midterm essay due next monday...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Event Speculation   Next Event Speculation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Event Speculation
Page 1 of 1