Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!

Go down 
+8
Klifey
Ghost_Star
blu3s04
LuziMiazawa
memphiskite
sd240sx
supremeJD
lmnseason
12 posters
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:56 am

Well, as an operations manager at my work with 2 food trucks to manage and a 3rd one on the way, I have been busier than ever. At least a minimum of 2 days a week, I have a 13-22hour shifts. I am still managing to play fanta but my life tells me I should quit. lol!

Who else is as busy as me but having a fanta curse? I know there are many students out here and there might be many of you guys who have a job as well.

I'm sure there are parents here who have to take care of their kids and at the same time work.

Well at least I can say I'm not alone in this predicament. haha! Razz
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:26 am

That's pretty crazy. I work full time but my job is pretty chill so I can grind kinda often during events. I say don't quit. If you work super hard you'll get burnt out on life. Gotta work hard and play hard imo.

I like Fanta cuz it's a phone game. I can easily play wherever. I'm still able to have a social life while I grind (surprisingly). This wouldn't be the case with a computer or console game tho, I'd be cooped up at home all day.

Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Yeah I am in law school and taking classes this summer as well as working at an internship so I play when I can. Luckily it is pretty easy to deploy units while taking notes and listening to lectures. But, at the internship I can't play especially since I am hoping they will start paying me once I satisfy my 150 hours for credit.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:31 am

I think my life just revolves around Fanta now...

Frick....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:24 am

It's too late. For all of us.
Back to top Go down
blu3s04

blu3s04

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:05 am

full time work and still managed to play this game at free time (thank god i work in IT field so turning on tablet or smartphone while working is acceptable) ^^
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:39 pm

I work full time as an accountant, but i find that as someone with a brain who can abuse computers to do my menial tasks for me i can do my 8 hour/day job in much much less time allowing me to farm away ^^ i also enjoy the 1 hour long lunch break in which i play halo/cod/bf/tf/ut with the i.t. crowd we have in our various locations across the states. however during events that i really attempt to farm i usually kill my teams score when every 5-10 min i need about 30 seconds to place my units. and i cant even count the amount of times my wifie has yelled at me for playing during dinner ^^
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:28 am

i work as a security guard, i just sit and wait that something happens at night, in a locked build where everything is under alarm, and its accepted to play on my phone. i can mostly do whatever i want as long as i dont sleep. The only thing i have to do is to patrol for 1 hours 2 time during the night. i do 12h shift. So basically i have 10h to kill and i just play fanta or read a book while i grind.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 am

I have an office job and yes it can be very busy. I know when to stop. If you are working so hard you could top events just by using $$$ Razz. Saves you time that way
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:42 am

Yeah...my life is hard too, i play Fanta all day and night, then wake up and start all over again.Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lacrexius

Lacrexius

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Weirdly this game has been addicting, I have so many consoles here @ home and even a good PC.

But I've only been playing this game and im@s Cinderella Girls.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Klifey wrote:
i work as a security guard, i just sit and wait that something happens at night, in a locked build where everything is under alarm, and its accepted to play on my phone. i can mostly do whatever i want as long as i dont sleep. The only thing i have to do is to patrol for 1 hours 2 time during the night. i do 12h shift. So basically i have 10h to kill and i just play fanta or read a book while i grind.

Ditto on the sec job over night, I just watch anime 10 hours a night on my tablet as reception is nill where I work(tried a portable TV ages ago with 0 reception). And as there is 0 reception no fanta either (would probably have got some good rewards last few events if I could)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!   Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanta Ate My LIFE O.O graaaahhH!!!
Page 1 of 1