Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New to forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ameliamkm

New to forum Empty
PostSubject: New to forum   New to forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Hello all!

I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hi! I've been a player for about 6 months now, and really enjoyed the game, and that was before I found this site. Wow, what a resource you guys are. I really appreciate everthing everyone has done on this forum and keep it up! I hope to actually be able to contribute one day.
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

New to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum   New to forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:46 pm

you learn a lot of things up here Smile enjoy your stay~
Back to top Go down
lorddaemos

lorddaemos

New to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum   New to forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:21 pm

I know what you mean there's a price matrix, not perfect but it definitely helped me not get screwed a couple times
Back to top Go down
ameliamkm

New to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum   New to forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:18 pm

lorddaemos wrote:
I know what you mean there's a price matrix, not perfect but it definitely helped me not get screwed a couple times

That's the single biggest help! I actually think I found this AFTER getting screwed a few times!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to forum   New to forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to forum
Page 1 of 1