Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:05 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:
290k to go...! I feel like Luzi's avatar...

It just fits, right? Haha. That's why I changed "The Internet shut off" to "Fantasica shut off" and I'll experience this the next two days xDDD

GOGOGOGO Everyone!
Oh lawd that picture. I remember it from that series of scary stories when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:27 am

wowyogurt wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

It just fits, right? Haha. That's why I changed "The Internet shut off" to "Fantasica shut off" and I'll experience this the next two days xDDD

GOGOGOGO Everyone!
Oh lawd that picture. I remember it from that series of scary stories when I was younger.

It is great XDD
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:31 am

Just read from the events thread that people have stopped once they reached Ombre. Why oh why must you give me hope after I've given up Sad

BTW, where is Luzi's avatar from? Really fits the current situation lol.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:47 am

kevorulez wrote:
Just read from the events thread that people have stopped once they reached Ombre. Why oh why must you give me hope after I've given up Sad

Why you gave up?!

I found it on Facebook, but it said:

"The internet shut off.
Mom?
Dad?
."

I just changed it to Fantasica shut off, lol xD
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:02 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

Why you gave up?!

I found it on Facebook, but it said:

"The internet shut off.
Mom?
Dad?
."

I just changed it to Fantasica shut off, lol xD

Oh haha, gave up as in for getting Sedna XD. Made the decision last night and had a nice and wonderful sleep.

I'm still on track with Ombre; should get her in ~24hrs. I calculated my theoretical maximum is ~2.88M inc keys and buring TE(p). Not sure if it's worth it though, definitely not burning normal TE.

Anyway, I'll be kicking and struggling until the event closes, and see how I go!

BTW, any early achievers willing to lend out Ombre for 24hrs?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:21 am

I need to do 37 hours of grinding, urgh Dx Good luck, Kevo! You'll get her :3
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:36 am

Haha seems like alot of pple are going for sedna.

Good luck. As for me Im just floating ard. lols

Next event will be relax and hoping Col. will be next.

Kinda stuck with alot of arena units.. haha.

Oh btw I have already borrowed Ombre from my other ally.. so don need it anymore Aniwo
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:24 am

kevorulez wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

InfyNyx beat me again lol, but I've taking your rank at 666 XD. Am at 2M exact, 300k to go. I'm using my keys after 2.3M to level up Ombre. Already have a pile of feeders lined up.

The last leg is the hardest, can't wait for it to end now.

Don't worry kevo, you'll surpass me eventually because the moment i get Omb I am turning off fanta!!! can't believe that I've been staring at my phone every 3 mins for the past 10 days. I've also used my keys because I just want to reach her asap >A<

LuziMiazawa wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

GOGOGOGO Everyone!

Yea it's SO fitting. I haven't left my house at all, except to get food.. thou I chose to do so cos my school holidays started exactly when this event did, and I just wanted some alone time to myself after working my butt off during school xD

at least I'll be going on a holiday this week so hopefully I can gain back some semblance of normal life wakakaka.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 am

anyone here has fiona?

somehow I need to album her Laughing
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:08 am

Less than 34 hours of grinding and I get Ombre.
Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:39 am

Just wonder how will the price of Ombre go when I get her. I think I will get her by Monday noon.

Coz of the Mata experience, everyone (in game and myself) expect Ombre will drop to abyss and I don't know if the price crash would start right before I get her or.....
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:58 am

InfyNyx wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

GOGOGOGO Everyone!

Yea it's SO fitting. I haven't left my house at all, except to get food.. thou I chose to do so cos my school holidays started exactly when this event did, and I just wanted some alone time to myself after working my butt off during school xD

at least I'll be going on a holiday this week so hopefully I can gain back some semblance of normal life wakakaka.

I want too. :{ After this Event I'll know if I graduated or not. Gaaaaaaaah Dxx

lol, I haven't left my flat too, except for getting food. xDD

leosiu wrote:
Just wonder how will the price of Ombre go when I get her. I think I will get her by Monday noon.

Coz of the Mata experience, everyone (in game and myself) expect Ombre will drop to abyss and I don't know if the price crash would start right before I get her or.....

I think she'll stay around 150-200 TE, because she has better stats and her sprite is awesome, and people value this a lot, too.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:21 am

@Luzi: your new avatar is kind of freaky.. but still conveys the correct message.

Wasted pretty much my whole day today at a kids theme park. Didn't know what I was in for when I signed up for this, but am currently filled with regret for my poor wasted day :[
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 am

chaosme wrote:
@Luzi: your new avatar is kind of freaky.. but still conveys the correct message.

Wasted pretty much my whole day today at a kids theme park. Didn't know what I was in for when I signed up for this, but am currently filled with regret for my poor wasted day :[

I think it's still hilarious, haha. xDD At least you know it!
Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:35 am

I read the Japanese wiki.....my dream card Merrow is magic KB Sad

How come all my dream cards have bad stats?Sad

I need to change my dream card again!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:49 am

leosiu wrote:

Yeah. Speed D magic KB. Why?!?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:01 am

leosiu wrote:

pointy bewbies so meh bro.. Razz

go look for a better one Laughing
Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:25 am

chaosme wrote:

Yeah. Speed D magic KB. Why?!?

I like Freyja more coz of her stats now Smile

Esofonic wrote:
pointy bewbies so meh bro.. Razz

go look for a better one Laughing

Shut up! it is cold in water XD

Yeah~ The best is yet to come cheers
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:37 am

leosiu wrote:

I like Freyja more coz of her stats now Smile

Freya demands more worshippers! Very Happy

I still like her the most out of all 7 stars
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:45 am

Out of the 7★ units, I would have to concur with Luzi that my favourites are Lilith and Neolith. There's just something about demons. Though Idea is also a close third.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:09 pm

chaosme wrote:
Out of the 7★ units, I would have to concur with Luzi that my favourites are Lilith and Neolith. There's just something about demons. Though Idea is also a close third.

Yeah, the thing about demons, especially since they included Lilith <3 It makes me: Waaaaaaaah. Tbh, Lilith and Neolith are good 7★ if it comes to stats and Speed. Lilith is magic if I'm not wrong and she's C speed. I assume that Neolith is Melee and B speed. :}
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:13 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:

Yeah, the thing about demons, especially since they included Lilith <3 It makes me: Waaaaaaaah. Tbh, Lilith and Neolith are good 7★ if it comes to stats and Speed. Lilith is magic if I'm not wrong and she's C speed. I assume that Neolith is Melee and B speed. :}

Yup. Lilith is C speed magic poison and Neolith is B speed melee poison.
Back to top Go down
leosiu
☆☆☆☆☆☆
leosiu

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:19 pm

I wish there will be like 3.5mil DL during Lilith event, 4mil DL during Neolith event and 4.5mil DL during Merrow event....so 100 copies for all of them XD
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:51 pm

leosiu wrote:
I wish there will be like 3.5mil DL during Lilith event, 4mil DL during Neolith event and 4.5mil DL during Merrow event....so 100 copies for all of them XD

Haha, that would be great! XDD Better for us!

Edit: you know what I'm actually afraid of? There are going to be 7★ in Step Up Packs and Newbies get the option to do Step Up Packs all the time... :/ If 7★s would be included?
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:57 pm

I feel like dying, sleepless night makes me a true zombie. Anyway guys, I got two free ally slots. Add me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next