Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

So no Lumiere

Go down 
+23
memphiskite
shannahime
kalivon
M60A1
Ilyere
broom
Timed
aszutai
kfcjamal
sycovenom
InfyNyx
Mcpoto
Crimson09
Unknownkid
MythSearcher
Lenneth
chaosme
Ghost_Star
AhsumSaus
bx65
Tentacle Love
Litotincan
Sokku
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sokku
☆☆☆☆☆
Sokku

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:41 am

So according to the current events thread, Mobage screws us yet again. I am beginning to not be surprised anymore.

You could get her in the JP version but not ours. This sucks.

We get "Pouches" instead. Probably for some more future RNG crap.

Almost done with this game.

/end rant
Back to top Go down
Litotincan

Litotincan

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:17 pm

i know.. it sucks. she looks like such an awesome card too with really nice art
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Hey, you never know, she could become a panel unlock.

I almost kept a straight face while saying that.
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:28 pm

they'll stick her into something that will make players table flip Smile
Back to top Go down
AhsumSaus

AhsumSaus

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Any chance they just ummm, forgot to put her in?? Only time I've hoped for emergency maintenance. :/ I loved her art and was looking forward to getting her. Booooo mobage!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:11 am

I have a feeling she will make an appearance in a mid event change.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:13 am

Ghost_Star wrote:

If it does comes down to this, I hope this change comes sooner than later. So that folks can still make it in time to get enough points for her if they have not been doing so after seeing that she is no longer on the list of rewards.
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:03 am

its not the end of the world guys lol, if anything they may have either forgot to add it in or it just bugged :/ or tey are saving it for something later

its just a 5*, not like they forgot to add ombre or anything crazy ahaha
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:39 am

I don't think they made a mistake on not putting Lumiere. I fear that they will put Lumiere as a "reinforcement" unit in the pack in the middle of event to boost the sale, just like how they did with Ater and other units in previous panel event...
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:25 pm

Hey, its already better than the same event in the Chinese version, they intentionally left out Ombre.
Back to top Go down
Unknownkid
☆☆☆
Unknownkid

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:55 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
Hey, its already better than the same event in the Chinese version, they intentionally left out Ombre.

Why did they do that? Did she appear somewhere else instead?
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Unknownkid wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:

Don't know, but when people are complaining about Lumiere on that forum, the Chinese version players complaint about Ombre.

I must say that their TE are cheaper but the company seems to want to drain more from them.
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:55 pm

Leaving out Ombre would have been more upsetting to most players since she seems to be the most popular unit look-wise in the event. I am still disappointed about the lack of a 5* achievable unit at this point in time as that was going to be my event goal.
Back to top Go down
Mcpoto

Mcpoto

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:07 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:

I so hope ure right
Back to top Go down
Unknownkid
☆☆☆
Unknownkid

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Hm... weird. Well, I also hope that Lumi will appear in one way or the other... achievable that is. Just don't pull some waffle, SS
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Unknownkid wrote:

Ombre was available as a possible pull from a limited time period card pack and also as a prize for top money spenders. Yes, they have this ranking of the amount of money spent over a week in the game and give out rare cards as prizes to the top 3 spenders.

I guess the China market must be very rich...
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:50 pm

chaosme wrote:
Yes, they have this ranking of the amount of money spent over a week in the game and give out rare cards as prizes to the top 3 spenders.

that's just fudge up xD

edit: interesting.. i got fudge instead of belgium/waffle..
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:37 pm

This almost makes me not to even bother anymore. No way in hell I'm getting the 6* after I did the math as I came up with I'd have to be up 24 hours a day, skip work, and play every 5 minutes for 9 days straight to get the points without spending a single penny. Even if I bought a 5* event unit it would only drop it by half a day or so...

Also love how we also have higher BT requirements for the prizes too foe us from the japanese one like an additional 300k BT needed for Ombre over the japanese version. It starts out the same till we hit 100000 BT after that each prize it starts we need 5k more, then 20k more then 30k more. I guess they had to fill in the gap for Lumiere somehow.

I also refuse to spend a penny on this game as I used to play marvel from mobage, and they decided to remove support for the game for various devices, and I had spent a nice penny in that game just to be unable to access it again, and them not caring.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:41 pm

sycovenom wrote:
Also love how we also have higher BT requirements for the prizes too foe us from the japanese one like an additional 300k BT needed for Ombre over the japanese version. It starts out the same till we hit 100000 BT after that each prize it starts we need 5k more, then 20k more then 30k more. I guess they had to fill in the gap for Lumiere somehow.

you are forgetting that we have 12 days for this event, japan had 7
Back to top Go down
Unknownkid
☆☆☆
Unknownkid

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:12 am

chaosme wrote:
Unknownkid wrote:

Ombre was available as a possible pull from a limited time period card pack and also as a prize for top money spenders. Yes, they have this ranking of the amount of money spent over a week in the game and give out rare cards as prizes to the top 3 spenders.

I guess the China market must be very rich...

What in the name of chucky cheeze and pizza hut.... I guess, we can consider ourselves lucky...ish? xD
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:00 am

They'll probably stick her in there as a future reward/card pack. I recall they took Valentine Diana out of the valentine pack and toss her in as the top rank price for Trial of Sol and Lune instead a while back. So they might do something similar this time around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Unknownkid
☆☆☆
Unknownkid

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:18 am

I wouldn't be surprised if she really ended up in the upcoming Monster-Event as pullable unit or something... <_<

or a event, where angel units or some sorts appear
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:22 pm

I must say leaving out Lumiere is not an entirely stupid idea.
Before this event, I planned to just get Lumiere and forget about Ombre since she's likely very hard to get in terms for free players, and I had guessed that they are going to raise the pts needed for Ombre.

But the minimum goal I had set up was removed, and instead of asking for ridiculous amount for the 6* so only paided players get her, they lowered the difficulty, making it pretty plausible for tons of players.(If everyone keep on this pace, we'll have around 800~1000 Ombre at the end of this event)
Ombre's going to be more like Matahari with better skills, the price is not likely to hold for very long due to her abundance, Ombre will likely be a bit more expensive with BA special skill speed order and a longer range than Mata, but will not be a few hundred TE worth.
This in turn making it so that whoever can get her but chose not to, will suddenly lag behind many others in a similar card strength before the event.
So its more like "get it or you are screwed in later competing events like BA but it will be cheap so you cannot sell it for better cards HAHA" type of card for middle ranked players.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:20 pm

I think part of their decision may have been based on the fact that in a 12-day event, if the players had access to a 5* unit really early, it would be used in nearly every circumstance to get up to the 6*, and virtually everyone would have been using her to get to ombre, then tossing her and the event units aside, rapidly devaluing them before the event was even over.

It will be interesting to see how the prices of canon and the others fare as we get closer and closer to the tenth panel.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Tentacle Love wrote:
I think part of their decision may have been based on the fact that in a 12-day event, if the players had access to a 5* unit really early, it would be used in nearly every circumstance to get up to the 6*, and virtually everyone would have been using her to get to ombre, then tossing her and the event units aside, rapidly devaluing them before the event was even over.

It will be interesting to see how the prices of canon and the others fare as we get closer and closer to the tenth panel.

That kinda explains why Leir is so expensive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So no Lumiere Empty
PostSubject: Re: So no Lumiere   So no Lumiere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So no Lumiere
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next