Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fresh meat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ca-li-co

Ca-li-co

Fresh meat Empty
PostSubject: Fresh meat   Fresh meat I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Question. How many posts do you have to do before you can PM someone? I wanted to ask someone about joining a guild but it said I hadn't reached the post amount yet.

Also, if anyone wants a new guildie I am accepting applications. -^w^-

I am a F-T-P player and switched over to this from Immortalis. I have Line and chat mostly on there, but I could get another chat app if a guild prefers that. I am on quite a lot and mostly during the mornings and afternoons.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Fresh meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh meat   Fresh meat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:17 am

We warmly welcome you to the Fantasica Forums!
If this is your first time here, please read the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Ca-li-co

Ca-li-co

Fresh meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh meat   Fresh meat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:47 am

I read the one for this section, but it didn't mention a posting count to be able to pm. I'll go read the trade one now.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Fresh meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh meat   Fresh meat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:11 am

Ca-li-co wrote:
I read the one for this section, but it didn't mention a posting count to be able to pm. I'll go read the trade one now.

You need to have 25 posts to do PMs.
Back to top Go down
Ca-li-co

Ca-li-co

Fresh meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh meat   Fresh meat I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:39 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh meat   Fresh meat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh meat
Page 1 of 1