Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hey all. Greetings from Singapore.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghazzy89

Hey all. Greetings from Singapore. Empty
PostSubject: Hey all. Greetings from Singapore.   Hey all. Greetings from Singapore. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:21 am

I'm a new member and quite a noob. Hoping to gain new allies and also people to trade with. Here's my Id no 74684303 if any of u are willing to be allies with me. See ya guys in game! Smile
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Hey all. Greetings from Singapore.   Hey all. Greetings from Singapore. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:24 am

I just started this game yesterday and I'm also from Singapore! Hope you can add me as an ally. My ID: 79099299
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Hey all. Greetings from Singapore.   Hey all. Greetings from Singapore. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:12 pm

We warmly welcome you to the Fantasica Forums!
If this is your first time here, please read the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.

Singapore here too ! ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all. Greetings from Singapore.   Hey all. Greetings from Singapore. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all. Greetings from Singapore.
Page 1 of 1