Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

helmut's bootcamp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
treyking308

helmut's bootcamp Empty
PostSubject: helmut's bootcamp   helmut's bootcamp I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:07 pm

i need help with normal one if anyone can post a screenshot of the setup they used that would be nice >.< ive looked on here and online for it but anything i have tried has yet to work x.x i also need the allies ones :p so add me please lol
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

helmut's bootcamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: helmut's bootcamp   helmut's bootcamp I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:26 pm

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3465-public-event-helmut-s-bootcamp-for-new-players

This thread has the solutions. I just beat it on DisGU1Se. You have to make sure your phone doesn't get too hot or else it'll cause lag.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

helmut's bootcamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: helmut's bootcamp   helmut's bootcamp I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:38 pm

normal seems to be the easiest of all 3.
I cannot get pass easy with a laggy system, even with the best placement.
but once I finished easy on another device, normal can be accomplished on the same laggy system.
I need a better device for hard as well.

Also, easy and hard seems to need precise and exact placement of units, while in normal you can pretty much just place most units randomly in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

helmut's bootcamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: helmut's bootcamp   helmut's bootcamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:06 pm

lol i beat them all in 1st try without using any guide Razz i might have been lucky
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

helmut's bootcamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: helmut's bootcamp   helmut's bootcamp I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Demando wrote:
lol i beat them all in 1st try without using any guide Razz i might have been lucky
No, you just have a good phone Razz

I can't beat easy even with high level attack boost skills on iPod Touch 4th gen because it's to laggy that the unit can't target those damn cats properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

helmut's bootcamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: helmut's bootcamp   helmut's bootcamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

helmut's bootcamp
Page 1 of 1