Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi, my name is Scyneir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scyneir

Scyneir

Hi, my name is Scyneir Empty
PostSubject: Hi, my name is Scyneir   Hi, my name is Scyneir I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi, I'm Scyneir, I'm new and stuff. I see this is the place to tell people you are new and stuff, so hi, I'm new and stuff.

Also I read this awesome guide once upon a time and said that I should get in contact with the community to get better stuffs and things. Trade with me! Ally with me!

Question Crying or Very sad Embarassed Like a Star @ heaven pirat pig monkey clown @ pale silent rabbit bounce bom cheers Suspect Question I love you Smile Very Happy Mad Wink Idea Surprised
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Hi, my name is Scyneir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Scyneir   Hi, my name is Scyneir I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:10 pm

We warmly welcome you to the Fantasica Forums!
If this is your first time here, please read the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is Scyneir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: