Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Looking for friends on kik!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoPastry

NeoPastry

Looking for friends on kik! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for friends on kik!   Looking for friends on kik! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Hey everyone!

I recently started out this game, and it's totally got me hooked. I'm totally new to all of this lingo and everything and I hope that I could learn more by joining this community. I also hope to make friends and allies with you all!

Add me on kik! I want to make friends (:

Kik: neopastry

Last edited by NeoPastry on Mon May 27, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for friends on kik!   Looking for friends on kik! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:44 pm

We warmly welcome you to the Fantasica Forums!
If this is your first time here, please read the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
NeoPastry

NeoPastry

PostSubject: Re: Looking for friends on kik!   Looking for friends on kik! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Will do! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Georgi779

Georgi779

PostSubject: Re: Looking for friends on kik!   Looking for friends on kik! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi welcome! New to the forum, but have played a few months. I can help with the lingo, or anything else What a Face
Back to top Go down
NeoPastry

NeoPastry

PostSubject: Re: Looking for friends on kik!   Looking for friends on kik! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:18 am

Add me on kik guys!
Back to top Go down
kev0910

PostSubject: Re: Looking for friends on kik!   Looking for friends on kik! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:16 am

what's kik?? no idea about the lingo haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for friends on kik!   Looking for friends on kik! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for friends on kik!
Page 1 of 1