Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*

Go down 
+50
bsastor
OrangeSode
Arabelladonna
Sichyras
sGabe4
spandexprince
Nooblack
iChaosFX
Methakris
kgst
azndragon43
deeception
superk4y
Kylaesthetics
schizzlemydiz
KrewOwns
Akyx94
Onisunit
Klifey
aLChaLChaLCh
Corruptvoid
FLUDFFUB
Cavemaneca
Beroxxus
CP_Cranfill
Joradx
Hurleyvp
BayushiKira
MadCocoa
predator852
pnoytroi
GoldoaWillNotMove
Mysterio006
Ganbaranai8
crunchee
Caimsen
Ilyere
meximan1390
Tattycoram
Sokku
Maxim-knight
DFuzzy1
KuroStar
LuziMiazawa
lmnseason
themadmanazn
phamsean
M60A1
Kadaan
kfcjamal
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cavemaneca
☆☆

how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:44 pm

This thread is so depressing.

At the very least, it's convinced me that my $26 I've spent so far is far more than I should ever have spent on this game.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMt_23vmN1o

If this does not explain mobage, I gotta find another video to post.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhJwCrFDcBw
Back to top Go down
FLUDFFUB

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:19 am

Before and again durring the most recent step up packs, I spent nearly $1,000 US dollars on premium packs and step up packs. I pulled 4 5* cards, 2 monsters 2 units, (bernhard, and Ignat) and a medusa 6* monster. I have never downloaded any app that cost over 99Cents, and own no more than 5/250 that cost anything at all. I spent everything I had saved and more to get a 6* and ended up with a ton of bull crud and a couple cards that got me a POS 6* thanks to a "Friend"... Advice and help from that friend finally got me a decent 6*, but took all TE, PT, 6* 5* and 4* monsters... and unit cards!!! To hear that people are pulling 3+ 6*s makes me call up the atturney... just to see what my options are!!!
Back to top Go down
Corruptvoid

Corruptvoid

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:04 am

I just dropped 50 bucks on this game, today. My first time spending real money. Got 2 5*. Very dissapointed
Back to top Go down
aLChaLChaLCh

aLChaLChaLCh

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Step up packs got me a a couple of decent cards, though now i kinda regret spending money on this game a bit now that i have done it, was very much a gambling sensation i had when i was spending the money and flipping those cards over hoping for the best.

Was sucking at arena event and wanted better cards......and as i had only been playing for 2 days...i had none

$1 became $3, $3 became $5 and then into $10...then another $10, then used step up packs to 2xstep 6 $30 packs, then one $50 pack.....and then a premium mega box during this event.......

$200 worth of regret, but i do have a Delfina, Reinhard, Joachim and Ignat......

Wish i could go back in time and never had spent that money

But hey, its better than losing $200 in blackjack
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:48 pm

FLUDFFUB wrote:
Before and again durring the most recent step up packs, I spent nearly $1,000 US dollars on premium packs and step up packs. I pulled 4 5* cards, 2 monsters 2 units, (bernhard, and Ignat) and a medusa 6* monster. I have never downloaded any app that cost over 99Cents, and own no more than 5/250 that cost anything at all. I spent everything I had saved and more to get a 6* and ended up with a ton of bull crud and a couple cards that got me a POS 6* thanks to a "Friend"... Advice and help from that friend finally got me a decent 6*, but took all TE, PT, 6* 5* and 4* monsters... and unit cards!!! To hear that people are pulling 3+ 6*s makes me call up the atturney... just to see what my options are!!!

This! i started playing during the first arena, i went for those wonderful step up pack and wasted 120$. i got only a crap ton of 4 star card. i never regreting spending so much money on anything. like this guy i only ever bought 1 application on my phone ( plague inc. was just too amazing). Yet , a year worth of my MMO subscribtion that i find too expensive already. i dont know what made me to it. Anyway, i just kept playing lvling up those 4 stars as lv40 feeders. Bought my first 5 start hrwm. then during season 2 arena i completed a bingo grid and guess what i got from my 4*+ ticket. yep, a 6*. im really happy i got it but i regret even more spending money on that game.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Tip for all above and below this post: Save and trade*

Got max Paris, Mata, Doro, 2 Abel's, Laura, Sola and tons more...all from just trading what i worked for.
Back to top Go down
Akyx94

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:10 pm

I still haven't spend a single $ on this or any game so far (app games at least..)

The best u can for hope for is tradable TE as rewards from events and just be patient - by time u can get yourself good cards without spending a single penny :3

Mobage isn't exactly popular among free players as far as I know (rage of bahamut etc etc) they are really greedy but just like any other TCG game :T

Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:53 pm

fun watching level 9's pull epicharis and others trying to send offers to him/her (under level 30 = can't trade) Razz
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:49 am

I haven't spent too much on the game, but I know I won't be buying the packs anymore. It's all TE for me from now on.

Maybe I'll acquire 150 soon.
Back to top Go down
schizzlemydiz

schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:33 pm

It's the same feeling that I got back when I play magic the gathering, spent a ton of money on boosters, and pulled a bunch of "rare" laces.

wtf. this was before "fml" all to all you youngin's =P
Back to top Go down
Kylaesthetics

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Since I started this game, I think I've spent almost two grand.

Look at my face when the best I've pulled was two Alexander.

My roommate on the other hand has purchased maybe 3 packs in her life and pulled Chiara and more recently got Epicharis!
She's insanely lucky and we've decided she's buying the packs from now on, ahaha. (Too bad most event items aren't tradeable, she doesn't play and I only buy packs around event time :c)
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:40 am

Fanta should make a "consolation redeem pack" where players who have spent a certain amount of coins and still not getting a 6* card to be guaranteed one. That way they won't scared off player like me who have pulled out garbage from 4 steps and premium box with better things to do with $$ into spending more.
lol! 
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:17 am

Never a "waste", cause even if you get nothing, you are supporting the game...it is a free-to-play online game and they cost a LOT of money to keep going. How many times do we go out to eat and spend 100+ bucks or more and everything on the plate sucks? Laughing So i look at it in that light. I've spend over $300 on Fanta and have yet to pull a 6*...but i still love the game and have about 10 6* all from grinding in events and trading.Cool 
Back to top Go down
deeception

deeception

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Well I don't want to add fuel to the fire but...

My best pull from one Step-Up Pack was this:
how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 Screen10
Back to top Go down
azndragon43

azndragon43

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Think I just spent up to nearly $150 at this time and just bought Step Up 7. Just got 2 5*'s Odette and Gilberta. My only other notable pull was Ignat. I plan to buy one more Step Up pack before it disappears and hopefully I pull a 6* or Freya :/
Back to top Go down
http://meganekkogaming.blogspot.com/
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Haha that's awesome, I'd love to see what the chances of pulling a 6* from a premium ticket is.

And IDK how you can spend a ton of money and not get a 6*, I did the step up packs one time, spent maybe like $150 and got 2 6*s from pulls and one from the event it was for.
Back to top Go down
http://FantasiTrade.com
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:33 pm

eh... spent about 350 on stepup packs.. got Isis/Abel/Vlad/9Tails M/ about 10 5* still have about 15k mobage coins left from it.. but think I will save them to ensure I get Lilith..so if I lockdown top 150 i might buy 1-2 more stepups on the last day of the event and sell the spikes most likely

Aside from this, I haven't spent too much on the game..
Back to top Go down
iChaosFX

iChaosFX

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:44 am

Hi guys im fairly new to the game i cassualy start fanta since may. I'd like to share a simple method. It's a trick to raise a chance pulling a 6* on last step 7, well after all it depends on luck. Method are to note the rcr statistic just like in baccarat game and pull when you feel there going to be 6* base on statistic you've record. I'd spent roughly  $1.5k mostly for last step up pack pulled 7 6* out of 18 tries and spent some buying TE for uptrading. Now i've bunch of 5* and main 6* team consist of aksana/delfina/nina/isis/beatrix/2×charles for BA3. If i figured this trick earlier i might spend only half of the amount i'd spent now. Never ever spend on mega/series pack it's won't get you 6* unless you're extremely lucky. Okay happy step up and have fun reading/recording those rcr i even use two cellphones lmao, hope this going to help. Razz

Note: beware a lowballer they always take advantage of us new player, if you're going to put money in game learn the market before trading, good luck.

Last edited by iChaosFX on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:45 am

sup

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:05 am

Daaamn that's so lucky
Back to top Go down
http://FantasiTrade.com
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:35 pm

wow someone getting a 6* from premium tickets only occurs once in a blue moon
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:26 am

I've been taking an occasional screen shot when I notice someone gets 3 rares at a time. I haven't been looking for it, just taking a shot occasionally when I notice.

It seems like this happens a lot - I see it more than once a day. I do a bunch of pulls and only get 3* and 4* cards, and I've heard from allies and others about doing step up through 6, 7, pulling 7 more than once and not getting anything. (I know you still get the event items like spikes etc) Once I got two 5* from one pull, but otherwise I'm pulling one "lucky" card (regular 5*) or, WAY more often, nothing.

Is this just the nature of RNG or is something wrong? Should fanta adjust their RNG to spread the luck around instead of clumping it all together?

Lucky people who are not me Sad:
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:32 am

Tattycoram wrote:
I've been taking an occasional screen shot when I notice someone gets 3 rares at a time. I haven't been looking for it, just taking a shot occasionally when I notice.

It seems like this happens a lot - I see it more than once a day. I do a bunch of pulls and only get 3* and 4* cards, and I've heard from allies and others about doing step up through 6, 7, pulling 7 more than once and not getting anything. (I know you still get the event items like spikes etc) Once I got two 5* from one pull, but otherwise I'm pulling one "lucky" card (regular 5*) or, WAY more often, nothing.

Is this just the nature of RNG or is something wrong? Should fanta adjust their RNG to spread the luck around instead of clumping it all together?

Lucky people who are not me :

It makes you lose faith in the system when you see things like that, and all you get is crap monsters and a few 4*'s.

It almost looks fake, I know it isn't but it seems like it is, it gets you thinking though.

That's why I lost hope and I'm taking the easy, but expensive, way out to save up and buy cards by themselves.

It's hard to stop though, you'll get crap pulls and a friend or someone you know will get something good, and you'll think to yourself "Hey maybe I'll get lucky too!" then oops you get five 4* cards, and two monsters. An endless cycle it seems, Sad .

I never get lucky in this, but with Yu-Gi-Oh! I get really lucky. Just a few days ago I purchased a Battlepack 2 box. I got two Egyptian God Cards, I spent about $45. I easily made my money back. Oh how I would like to have luck here too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next