Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello... Nice you meet you.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wenfrie
☆☆
Wenfrie

Hello... Nice you meet you. Empty
PostSubject: Hello... Nice you meet you.   Hello... Nice you meet you. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:55 am

Hi, nice to meet you I'm wenfrie.
I don't know what I'm supposed to post here so I just tell some random things.
First of al I'm also a recent fantasica player ( 1 month now).
I'm from holland ( the netherland) And my hobbies are, drawing (I might do some sketches about some of these cards because they are al so beautiful!!!) reqeusts allowed (Not the best sorry >_<)
Also I like to play league of legends (ign Flawlesskills euw) Play keyboard, Jog around and hangout.
I really really love anime (ほんとうに だいすき です。( ̄^ ̄)ゞ) And I studied japnese for a while ( about 9 months?). Both my parents are from china so I can also speak chinese (even though I can't read it).
I'm still in middle school (4th grade of 5 HAVO). Oh yeh and I'm sixteen years old.
Sorry for my bad english and please take care of me =3.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Wenfrie on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wenfrie
☆☆
Wenfrie

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Nice you meet you.   Hello... Nice you meet you. I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:57 am

Oh yeah and thank you for the time for reading this post
Back to top Go down
Mucrilo

Mucrilo

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Nice you meet you.   Hello... Nice you meet you. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:25 am

A big welcome for u
Back to top Go down
Wenfrie
☆☆
Wenfrie

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Nice you meet you.   Hello... Nice you meet you. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:49 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Saberith

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Nice you meet you.   Hello... Nice you meet you. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:45 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello... Nice you meet you.   Hello... Nice you meet you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello... Nice you meet you.
Page 1 of 1