Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

hey all :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Towelievtr

Towelievtr

hey all :) Empty
PostSubject: hey all :)   hey all :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:01 am

hye all,

i have been playing Fanta for a couple of months now and just stumbled over this forum as i was looking for some game info,

i have just managed to gain my first five star card after a few months of lvling 4* cards and trading 5 for it Smile

after reading a few posts on here i am now going to sell them for TE and buy a 6*, seems the quicker way to go Smile

well, anyway

am 30 something male from newcastle uk but live in scotland i work with young people who face substance misuse issues and i have a great dane dog Very Happy a GF with 2 x 8 yo kids and play on my samsung galaxy 3 Very Happy

anything else just ask Smile

Tow xxx
Back to top Go down
dragoncello

dragoncello

PostSubject: Re: hey all :)   hey all :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:06 am

WELCOME! (since I can't find a good "welcome" gif at the moment you can enjoy this cat on an all-American hamburger xD)
hey all :) 20110810

I hope you enjoy the forums and find everything very helpful. If you have price check questions, I suggest going to the chatbox at the bottom of the main screen and asking anyone in there. ^^ Happy questing~
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: hey all :)   hey all :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:56 am

We warmly welcome you to the Fantasica Forums!
If this is your first time here, please read the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey all :)   hey all :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey all :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: