Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Resident Evil 6

Go down 
+5
ElysianField
chaosbladeuk
SwordArtist
pnoytroi
Curasa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Who's spending a lot of their free time on Mercenaries?! I've been a RE fan since I was 11 when the first RE ( Director's Cut ) came out on the PS1. The only reason I have a PS3 is specifically for the RE series ( and Netflix ). Any other Mercs out there?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Curasa wrote:
Who's spending a lot of their free time on Mercenaries?! I've been a RE fan since I was 11 when the first RE ( Director's Cut ) came out on the PS1. The only reason I have a PS3 is specifically for the RE series ( and Netflix ). Any other Mercs out there?
After Resident Evil 3 I stopped playing it lol.

Now I'm on to the movies instead with Mila haha
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
Calabasa Carnivora [LEGENDARY]
SwordArtist

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Mila!!! She's the best! Especially loved her in, "The Fifth Element". If you've only seen it on TV.. do yourself a favor and watch the unedited version.. They play the damned edited version so often, it's a crime!! .. So many people will never know how truly awesome it is, because they'd say, oh I already saw it on TNT/AMC/USA/SYFY etc.. It's one of those films u can watch 50 times and notice something different each time, so watch in Blu-Ray/HD! Luc Besson is a genius!!

.. Sorry, I know the topic is the R.E. series..

So, how do I regard it? Lots of love for it, But..

The video game series took a nose-dive after PS1.. Sure RE4 & Code: Veronica weren't terrible, but 5 was a P.O.S in my book. R.E.!!! Return to your roots!!! Razz That said, I'm SUPER excited for R.E.6!!!!!!!

As far as the live-action film series goes, I shall rank my opinion below out of the 5, from best to worst.

1. Resident Evil: Retribution (2012)

2. Resident Evil (2002)

3. Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)

4. Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)

5. Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010)

.. Oh, and ALL of the animated CG R.E. Films KICK TONS OF alien ASS
Back to top Go down
http://thelandof420.tumblr.com/
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:25 am

I've only completed Chris' story. I'm doing Jake's next and finally Leon (I was told his story and gameplay is the best). Haven't really played Merc although that alone is probably the only reason to play RE games now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:22 pm

i thought resident evil was a movie...
Back to top Go down
ShadowDivide

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:34 pm

It is; it's just based on the Resident Evil game.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:24 am

ShadowDivide wrote:
It is; it's just based on the Resident Evil game.

alright didn't knew that bounce
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:43 pm

I just beat leon's campaign man twas pretty scary .__.
Back to top Go down
SeraphShaun

SeraphShaun

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:58 pm

I beat them all, and am messing with infinite ammo skills. It sucks that unlike RE5, you still have to reload your clip when it's expended.

Also, I hate zombies. Loads harder when enmassed than ja'avo
Back to top Go down
Rhyan

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:34 pm

I haven't been able to play the game yet, but I'm excited too! I've seen some friends play, and I'm loving how Leon's campaign is looking. It reminds me of the old resident evils.. I'm also liking how the controls have been freed up a bit more compared to 4 and 5's movement restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6   Resident Evil 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: