Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Mobage Coins purchase failed...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

Mobage Coins purchase failed... Empty
PostSubject: Mobage Coins purchase failed...   Mobage Coins purchase failed... I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Well.

Am I currently the only one? On the iPhone of my mother(my alt account) I had 35 Dollars from gift cards I received from people, but I do life in Germany and they were out of America and I needed to change the store with an new Apple ID and etc. Did this. Got the gift cards code and etc.

Now I tried to pruchase 3000 Fanta Pts... Well, it took the money, but I haven't received the Fanta Pts. Does it have anything to do with the changed Store, since I life in Germany? I'm rather confused, because since I've received the gift codes out of America, I NEEDED to change the store and make an new ID and etc. and I read rather often it works fine. For many people it worked fine in Germany to change the store and they were able to purchase in-game currencys or apps.

Does anyone have an idea what to do? I'm really desperate, because I got the cards gifted and it was even my first time on trying to purchase something in the app store with money. Never did it before and I directly got this negative out come. :{

Is there any chance I get the Fanta Pts,? After this failed purchase I tried to purchase 300 Fanta Pts., since I only had 6.32 Dollar left... It took again the money, but I haven't received any Fanta Pts.

And somehow I've the feeling I did wrong with contacting the Mobage support and somehow I feel like I won't get any Fanta Pts... Should I contact Apple, too?

EDIT: Just received an answer of Mobage... Well, they're going to refund me my loss, but they want again all the same informations I already gave... Well. Did it. I hope I get the Fanta Pts, I don't want that the two people wasted money for the gift cards! :/

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Tue May 07, 2013 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thoththemighty

PostSubject: Re: Mobage Coins purchase failed...   Mobage Coins purchase failed... I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Similar thing habbend to me . Fantasica says speak to google. Google says speak to mobage.

No one accepts responsibility.

Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Mobage Coins purchase failed...   Mobage Coins purchase failed... I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:36 pm

I would contact Apple, they are pretty good about these kinds of things.
Back to top Go down
TsundereNya

TsundereNya

PostSubject: Re: Mobage Coins purchase failed...   Mobage Coins purchase failed... I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:47 pm

yea this is happening to quite a few people apaprently, moba coins is being gay, taking money, yet it says payment declined or canceled, yet the money has been taken from ur account and u gotta get it back, idk about cards tho
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Mobage Coins purchase failed...   Mobage Coins purchase failed... I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:43 pm

I've had this happen to me before (several times in fact) and I freaked out too. I contacted Mobage each time and they always manually added the coins into my account, though in my experience I had to wait a day or so before they responded to let me know they were adding it to my account. If you submitted a report today, try checking back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Mobage Coins purchase failed...   Mobage Coins purchase failed... I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:46 am

thoththemighty wrote:
Similar thing habbend to me . Fantasica says speak to google. Google says speak to mobage.

No one accepts responsibility.

Pffh... Well. I hope Apple is different... I kind of dislike Google... |D

themadmanazn wrote:
I would contact Apple, they are pretty good about these kinds of things.

I shall do this. I've found an old Thread where someone said Apple is fast and pretty good about this stuff.

TsundereNya wrote:
yea this is happening to quite a few people apaprently, moba coins is being gay, taking money, yet it says payment declined or canceled, yet the money has been taken from ur account and u gotta get it back, idk about cards tho

Haven't got Cards out of the packs, since I have never received any Fanta Pts. I hope they gonna give it back to me. *sigh*

deedlit228 wrote:
I've had this happen to me before (several times in fact) and I freaked out too. I contacted Mobage each time and they always manually added the coins into my account, though in my experience I had to wait a day or so before they responded to let me know they were adding it to my account. If you submitted a report today, try checking back tomorrow.

Good news to me! I submitted a report around 2.00 a.m. GMT Berlin... For me it's almost 12 hours later, so yeah. If it like this, I should have an response tomorrow. :}

Anyway, I'm going to contact Apple too, if something goes wrong with Mobage...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobage Coins purchase failed...   Mobage Coins purchase failed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobage Coins purchase failed...
Page 1 of 1