Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hai~sup?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zvermeirre29

zvermeirre29

Hai~sup? Empty
PostSubject: Hai~sup?   Hai~sup? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:45 am

Hello there everyone Smile
the in game name of mine is the same as my username on the forums zvermeirre29.
I am not sure if you've actually seen me around in training or just battles and well some events.
I started playing Fantasica since around christmas and I am addicted but at some things I am still a noob. hahaha. (like TE I still don't know what it is)

I am pretty silly and very friendly and I am willing to help others and be allies with active players since a lot of my allies are kinda unactive I'm glad I have a handful that are active and I guess I've become buddies with a few of them.

hurrhurr my leader is Olga and I grew attached to her since the event at the school academy with Elise and Olga. I'm slowly trying to change it to my Topacio since he's a bit stronger but I like Olga.
Another card I like and I'm trying to get for awhile is Dermond from the solune event. He's a hottie//shot

I think this can be added:
Why I joined the forums was to get to know the community of Fantasica since I only knew my allies I wanted to get in touch with more people who knew more things and have been on the game for a much longer time than me.

So....yes! That's me. I hope to meet a lot of you and if you have any questions for me you can ask me in PM's or in a reply below.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Hai~sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai~sup?   Hai~sup? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:30 pm

We warmly welcome you to the Fantasica Forums!
If this is your first time here, please read the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.

IMO, you no need a reason to join the forum.

YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM!
YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM!
YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM!
YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM!
YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUM! Twisted Evil

lmao XD
Back to top Go down

Hai~sup?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: