Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Paris vs Monica

Go down 
+8
MythSearcher
Esofonic
sGabe4
GoldoaWillNotMove
BkWiz
M60A1
Blargod
Wolfar
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfar

Wolfar

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:22 am

Alright, I am kind of curious as to what you think who would win on a 1 on 1 battle when taking stats into consideration from a lvl 140 on both sides. Paris or Monica.

Thanks for stopping by!
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:48 am

Monica
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:28 am

Monica hands down for stats

Although... I like Paris's artwork better...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:42 am

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1932-dps-tables-6-star-units-mandragora-march-update

Land : Monica
Air : Paris
Sea : Monica
Total Stats : Monica

This is assuming both are attacking a C defense (0% mitigation) unit.

Not going to consider Poison v. Slow since it's too difficult to quantify.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:40 am

Monica is ranged and has slow.

Paris wouldn't even get close. :I
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:46 am

Monica wins hands down.
Although I prefer Paris' artwork.

just today someone laughed in my face when I told them my HMoni is faster and stronger than her Paris.
Letter speed =/= actual speed.
Knowledge is power is what I say. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:01 am

I vote for moni..

She is the strongest regular 6* imo alien
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:37 am

Esofonic wrote:
I vote for moni..

She is the strongest regular 6* imo alien

not just your opinion
it is pretty much a fact Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfar

Wolfar

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:14 am

When you take Paris into account with her speed and poison, that has to add up compared to the sheer amount of power Monica has. Then again slow kinda kills it for Paris.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:33 pm

If its in BA, I think the poison will be a very major factor since it eats a certain %age of health.
My Borage is taking 91k damage per turn when poisoned by any unit, even 4*s.
If its in regular Arena, the poison does not eat in that much, and Monica is obviously a much better choice.
If its the Trials, inferno, Paris's poison is just utterly important in most cases, try to replace her with Moni, you likely will not past the trials.

Pure DPS wise, Moni does seem to be better, but considering the Japanese wiki's mod specifically made a page comparing 6* melee poison units, it got to be somewhat unbalanced in some way.
Back to top Go down
maxintoronto

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Does anyone put in speed D units in classic arena event (or regular arena events)?

Monica is too slow

Melee Poison has good performance in both quests and Battle Arena Events

take away the art factor, I still choose Paris over Monica
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:56 pm

maxintoronto wrote:
Does anyone put in speed D units in classic arena event (or regular arena events)?

Monica is too slow

if you had 3-4x b speed 4/5* slows followed by moni, you win

last arena i had rein/barb/zane then ana. if rein and 1 other slow went off ana would hit and i'd win before the other team got a hit off. (my 5th was fawn ^^)
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Maybe i will do Ed, Barb, Zande, Sleip, Moni for colo then instead of Ed, Barb, Zande, Sleip, Rein
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:49 am

sd240sx wrote:
Maybe i will do Ed, Barb, Zande, Sleip, Moni for colo then instead of Ed, Barb, Zande, Sleip, Rein

hmmm we should try and necro that colo advice thread ^^ but thats though, personally i would try and get both rein and moni on your team.

as leader rein will go before almost everything and if you have your battle seasoned skill maxed he will proc at a 7* rate, which is about 90% of the time. That is huge. Having him go off will put up ed & barb up and you are very likely to get one of them to go off. kick off zane/sleip and add moni and something with a 10 deploy like Fawn.
Back to top Go down
maxintoronto

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
maxintoronto wrote:

Monica is too slow

if you had 3-4x b speed 4/5* slows followed by moni, you win

last arena i had rein/barb/zane then ana. if rein and 1 other slow went off ana would hit and i'd win before the other team got a hit off. (my 5th was fawn ^^)

one small drop, cecil + dana + aksana, 1 hit from each finish off 1 opponent, need monica?

If you rank high u will know, speed C unit don't often get a chance to fire a shot, let alone speed D units
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:45 pm

maxintoronto wrote:

one small drop, cecil + dana + aksana, 1 hit from each finish off 1 opponent, need monica?

If you rank high u will know, speed C unit don't often get a chance to fire a shot, let alone speed D units

i've ranked high in every colo event, my team will get in a full rotation before a c speed 6* team gets a hit off.

poison good for battle arena, not for colo

and if you have cecil, dana & aska, no you would not need moni

in battle arena pairs > moni, in colo, moni > paris... of coarse depending on the meta... if you not facing high ranking teams it doesnt really matter.
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Wolfar wrote:
When you take Paris into account with her speed and poison, that has to add up compared to the sheer amount of power Monica has. Then again slow kinda kills it for Paris.

In normal conditions, (i.e. not BA/Coll) Monica is actually faster than Paris.

(Incidentally, I've typically had very little trouble with the trials, and haven't ever owned a poison 6* during them, so I wouldn't really say they are required.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paris vs Monica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris vs Monica   Paris vs Monica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris vs Monica
Page 1 of 1