Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello from France !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleydis
☆☆
Aleydis

Hello from France ! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a french girl and I play Fantasica since November. I've just found out this forum. I'm very active at this game. My level is maxed and got my first 6☆! Glad to have Petra. I also had Rosier with the last event but missed Lys. Neutral

In real life I'm stuying English language at university but I do a lot of mistakes. One day, I would like to live in Australia. But sadly I think it's just a dream. Maybe you could help me to increase my english skill ! I enjoy talking with new people Smile.

Have fun all.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 am

Bonjour from Canada.
Back to top Go down
Aleydis
☆☆
Aleydis

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:00 am

Salut ! Pleased to meet you Very Happy
Thx for answering by the way.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:07 am

We warmly welcome you to the Fantasica Forums!
If this is your first time here, please read the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from France !   Hello from France ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from France !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: