Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Whats up everyone! I'm loving this site. Started playing a few days after the Demon Tower and just found this site last week. Keep up the great work on it! I love having a place to read up on the new events! On a side note I've had ElyslanField as an ally for a while now even before i found this site, you sir are a beast, how do you get buy on so little sleep!!! I swear I wake up, your up, I go to work, your on all day, i eat dinner, your maybe just getting off, i wake up at 2 am with the baby and your back on!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Welcome to the Forum...make sure to get a souvenir...best seller is the Fantasica flame thrower!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:12 pm

great for roasting marshmallows im sure, i'll take 2
Back to top Go down
unicornpower777

unicornpower777

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:30 am

Welcome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!!!   Hello!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: